Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You all would fail a law school course if you think this is what happened.

He wasn’t released because he’s innocent.
I wasn't commenting on the case I was commenting on this fake ass woke nikka trying to shyt on another nikka to get his job back.

The funny thing is if a thotty accused him of something he'd exhaust every legal avenue to get his freedom like anyone else would and do.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Maximus

All Star
Daps
The only thing he admitted to was supplying Spanish Fly, and these idiots took that as an admission of guilt. Supplying drugs and drugging someone are 2 completely different things.

Quaaludes weren't even as strong as "Spanish Fly" or whatever it's called. shyt was basically the pill equivalent of marijuana -- not a strong drug at all.

I'm curious if he goes that route. Legally, I would think he has a case. However, he also just dodged a bullet. Him might want to lay low. Besides, the man is 83 years old. He ain't no spring chicken and should live these next years in peace.

He should sue and get his money back and completely clear his record. His reputation is likely marred for now, but in the future -- likely long after he's gone -- people will resist this case and see what really happened, sort of like they're doing with the Michael Jackson cases right now.

He needs to make sure his record is completely cleared for posterity.

Sounds like you didn't read it....dumbazz:mjlol:

I read it -- and with comprehension! Apparently, your remedial ass didn't.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bigger than Bill Cosby.

This exposes how prosecutors bring bullshyt cases for political means and how basically any woman can accuse any Man or rape and get away with it.

We already got nikkas in the thread relitagating the case but one thing we know for certain after the alleged rape that he was convicted of the chick didn't act like she was raped years after the fact.

This is what nikkas doesn't understand.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do you only make special appearances in rape threads, to shyt on black men who beat trial or no?? I mean, you seem to have an issue with all three.
Personal attacks aside
Cosby didn't beat this case he was convicted and had his conviction overturned on a legal technicality
Only a moron would say he was proven innocent. The prosecutor thinking he had no case against cosby is the problem in general as we see he was convicted easily when all the women came out against him a few years ago

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
giphy.gif

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
At no point in the transcript did he admit to sexually assaulting the women.

I want you to pay attention to the questions put towards Bill. At no point did she have a problem creating an entire story to go with the question; this occurred to the chagrin of Cosby's lawyer.

When it came to the question of supplying quoludes with the intention of sleeping with the women, consent did not feature into the question. Why?

It is fact that the drug is taken as a downer for some of the harder drugs people take. It is fact that the drug was commonly used in the 70s and 80s.

:jbhmm:....................................:ehh::yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One other thing and again it's the only reason why I bring up my rape accusation.

There's plenty of nikkas walking around that were accused of murder that "got off on a technicality" Da Baby killed someone and no one calls him a Murderer.

All I'm saying is keep the same energy. If a nikka's case is thrown out (like mine's) or vacated then lets not throw around the Rapist word. I mean if a nikka standing over a dead body doesn't mean he's guilty of murder or there's a legit reason why he's not guilty then the same rules should be applied to any one who beats the case.

I mean damn nikkas just celebrated the fact that Chauvin got 22 years because it's common for all white juries to refuse to convict white race soldiers in court for doing what the community wants them to do.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He never even said Spanish fly. But he just said he kept drugs on deck for women.

One of the things that keeps my body count low is the fact that these hoes want drugs and alcohol (neither of which I partake in)

But if I was about that life, trying to smut these hoes, I know that I would need to keep something on deck, at the least weed. That gives them plausible deniability when they really just wanna be a ho.

That's all Bill did. He was giving these hoes hard dixk and bubble gum and he knew he had to keep them drugs on deck cause that's what THESE HOES WANTED.

Sounds like what T.I. is going through

Imma just let these dumbasses chatter on. Repping everyone for adding context.