The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
CoolAlertChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The transcript isn't the only evidence in the case, nor was it the only time throughout the case where Cosby talked about the use of quaaludes and the sexual encounters.

Incapacitation due to a mix of quaaludes and alcohol means the person cannot consent to sex. Cosby stating he engaged in sex acts with incapacitated women means he sexually assaulted them - regardless of his intentions.

Receipts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Faizon Love too. Hell, even Boosie, even tho dude be trolling a lot, but he didn't mind getting out in public and saying the man was innocent.

Even mentally ill Kanye knew the case was BS.

And oh yeah, can't forget Whoopi. They all got my respect.

Yeah Bill and every Black Man should watch this had dude never gave the Poundcake speech more nikkas would've rode for him. But allegedly all those hoes he ran through on The Cosby Show and as far as I know not one of the prime cast members threw him under the bus.

Really nobody he worked with openly shytted on him, they may not have spoken up but they didn't pile on either.

It was mainly people clout chasing and didn't know him that shytted on him.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good. Finally.

Now he needs to sue the corrupt Pennsylvania system for essentially wasting nearly seven years of his life with this bullshyt. He has a great chance of winning because all in the legal profession know this was a crooked case set up to promote the MeToo political agenda. So, he should walk away with tens to perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars in a settlement from the state. Good for him.

Finally, some justice in this country.

I'm curious if he goes that route. Legally, I would think he has a case. However, he also just dodged a bullet. Him might want to lay low. Besides, the man is 83 years old. He ain't no spring chicken and should live these next years in peace.

jelanitsunami

i got like 6 names I can be anybody
Daps
This is an anti Black gay man that blocked me on Twitter for replying to him with respectful logic once. Is this you?

No idk dude whatsoever someone retweeted it on my timeline so if he is anti black then my fault for posting him but the facts of what he said in the tweet are true

Maximus

All Star
Daps
https://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-100-2020mo - 104821740139246918.pdf?cb=1
The case is right here :mjlol:
He stated he gave the women the drug and alcohol, and that he engaged in sexual intercourse with them after their consumption of the drugs and alcohol.
Because you can't consent while incapacitated - that is rape. :francis:

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

Quaaludes don't make you incapacitated; it's meant to relax your mood and has a similar affect on your system as marijuana -- hence why it was known as a party drug.

He made it clear that he did not give drugs to women without their consent. The only thing he claimed was that he obtained Quaaludes for women he intended to have sex with later. It's no different than buying a woman a drink or smoking weed with a chick you intend to have sex with later. He never claimed anyone was incapacitated or unaware of what was happening.

All of this info can be found on pages 9 and 10 of the deposition -- that's the part that launched this bullshyt case.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is bigger than Bill Cosby.

This exposes how prosecutors bring bullshyt cases for political means and how basically any woman can accuse any Man or rape and get away with it.

We already got nikkas in the thread relitagating the case but one thing we know for certain after the alleged rape that he was convicted of the chick didn't act like she was raped years after the fact.