Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It's still so weird to me to see how much support Cosby gets when he went on a national tour deriding Black folks that conservatives used for soundbites.
He didn’t deride Black folks. He derided “hood rats” that were and still are embarrassing and destroying other Black folks. Some of us were just intelligent enough to know the difference.

Daps
My country? I'm a black american with black jamaican parents and im tired of telling you clowns this shyt.

Dont be shocked when SOME black people aren't running to celebrate Bill Cosby. He's an actor and comedian. He's not my goddamn father or spiritual leader.

Pick better role models.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt previously but I am noticing a strange trend in this thread...

Most of the ppl outraged (not all, but most) are posters that we all know aren't black.

Why?

Cause white folks (and other nationalities) of a certain demographic are mad as hell about a successful black man being released from prison.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't really mean that literally but for the statute of limitations it would work. There should be no human error in that matter.

They knew from jump he shouldn't have been prosecuted. Why send someone to jail and have them wait years for their appeal to be heard and the mistake corrected?
There is no "they" in this case, everything depended on the judge's interpretation of a prosecutor's power to give immunity. The prosecution was fine. The trial and court of appeals judges stated that it was a nonfactor, because prosecutors don't actually have the power to grant immunities - the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overruled their opinions.

https://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Supreme/out/J-100-2020mo - 104821740139246918.pdf?cb=1

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gave you the benefit of the doubt previously but I am noticing a strange trend in this thread...

Most of the ppl outraged (not all, but most) are posters that we all know aren't black.

Why?

Cause white folks (and other nationalities) of a certain demographic are mad as hell about a successful black man being released from prison.
i've proven i'm black more than A N Y ONE on here.

I have a low tolerance for defending this dude.

he was already shytTING on black people for close to 20 years...then he beats a rape charge and various harassment ones of varying legitimacy ...now we have to defend him?

Stand on your own two. He doesn't owe you shyt and AT BEST, he's a shytty person to women.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My country? I'm a black american with black jamaican parents and im tired of telling you clowns this shyt.

Dont be shocked when SOME black people aren't running to celebrate Bill Cosby. He's an actor and comedian. He's not my goddamn father or spiritual leader.

Pick better role models.
No. You’re not. I’ve seen the posts where you admitted that you were not and then flipped it. Be a better bot model.

Instead of making your profile private- what were your 10 to 15 usernames prior to this last one over the past 3 years?
:jbhmm:
I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did I miss something? Does it count if I was fukked up too? Never did a pill with a chick or gave her one but there have been times when she wasn't sober and I wasn't. I don't understand.

Not on no bullshyt

Daps
Phylicia Rashad
Eddie Griffin
Malcom Jamal Warner

All stood by Bill both privately and publicly.

Faizon Love too. Hell, even Boosie, even tho dude be trolling a lot, but he didn't mind getting out in public and saying the man was innocent.

Even mentally ill Kanye knew the case was BS.

And oh yeah, can't forget Whoopi. They all got my respect.