The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. You’re not.
Instead of making your profile private- what were your 10 usernames prior to this last one?
:jbhmm:
I've proven i'm black more than anyone on here.

You wouldn't hang out with a dude that your friend accused of harassing 50 women. But Cosby is your hero.

You should be proud.

I HAVE a father. I dont need a celebrity one.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Good. Finally.

Now he needs to sue the corrupt Pennsylvania system for essentially wasting nearly seven years of his life with this bullshyt. He has a great chance of winning because all in the legal profession know this was a crooked case set up to promote the MeToo political agenda. So, he should walk away with tens to perhaps hundreds of millions of dollars in a settlement from the state. Good for him.

Finally, some justice in this country.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Read the entire thing.

The factors for sexual assault were there, and while the SoL has bars for a lot of claims, he certainly admitted to sexual assault.

At no point in the transcript did he admit to sexually assaulting the women.

I want you to pay attention to the questions put towards Bill. At no point did she have a problem creating an entire story to go with the question; this occurred to the chagrin of Cosby's lawyer.

When it came to the question of supplying quoludes with the intention of sleeping with the women, consent did not feature into the question. Why?

It is fact that the drug is taken as a downer for some of the harder drugs people take. It is fact that the drug was commonly used in the 70s and 80s.

Daps
i've proven i'm black more than A N Y ONE on here.

I have a low tolerance for defending this dude.

he was already shytTING on black people for close to 20 years...then he beats a rape charge and various harassment ones of varying legitimacy ...now we have to defend him?

Stand on your own two. He doesn't owe you shyt and AT BEST, he's a shytty person to women.

Nah you aint' black. They was right when they said you was an Indian :camby:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
He didn’t deride Black folks. He derided “hood rats” that were and still are embarrassing and destroying other Black folks. Some of us were just intelligent enough to know the difference.

Truth. All the Poundcake rant did, was set off a bunch of dogs hollering.

I nor the people in my circles didn't bark not a once.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
Thats the gangsta part. My nikka was ready to die in there before throwing himself down on the floor to beg for THEIR mercy for something he didn't do.

Man is 80 something years old saying, "10 years? I got time."

GANGSTA :wow:

Exactly many young nikkas would've folded in fact in a lot of these exonerations that happened usually the Breh was pressed out to make a confession and still ate the years.

Bill had big paper and is Old and said I'm not apologizing for shyt!!!

Meanwhile these so called "gangstas" fold like laundry under pressure. Imagine the deals they offered before he blew this bullshyt trial.

I'm dissapointed in Ayanna Pressely dropping him in the middle of the case probably because she wanted him to take a plea.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Bill admitted to this shyt during the Civil trial

He did. That's the basis of all of this.
There's no question he sexually assaulted a lot of women.

nikkas in here cheering seem to be delusional enough to think that the words that came out of Cosby's own mouth are somehow untrue.

No, he didn't. He categorically denied it, in fact. Both of you, either didn't read the deposition, or you are both lying/ twisting his words.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At no point in the transcript did he admit to sexually assaulting the women.

I want you to pay attention to the questions put towards Bill. At no point did she have a problem creating an entire story to go with the question; this occurred to the chagrin of Cosby's lawyer.

When it came to the question of supplying quoludes with the intention of sleeping with the women, consent did not feature into the question. Why?

It is fact that the drug is taken as a downer for some of the harder drugs people take. It is fact that the drug was commonly used in the 70s and 80s.
The transcript isn't the only evidence in the case, nor was it the only time throughout the case where Cosby talked about the use of quaaludes and the sexual encounters.

Incapacitation due to a mix of quaaludes and alcohol means the person cannot consent to sex. Cosby stating he engaged in sex acts with incapacitated women means he sexually assaulted them - regardless of his intentions.