Superstar
Daps
SociableBriefHyena-size_restricted.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If computers were used there would be substantially more Black men and women incarcerated. The algorithms do damage.

I didn't really mean that literally but for the statute of limitations it would work. There should be no human error in that matter.

They knew from jump he shouldn't have been prosecuted. Why send someone to jail and have them wait years for their appeal to be heard and the mistake corrected?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again Cosby is a black man, SHUT THE fukk UP, if Cosby with his goodie upstanding image , was making it known he was cheating and drugging bytches and it was WIDELY KNOWN AS YOU SAY ..he would have been exposed and out of the paint before 2005.....it was A SHOCKER in 2005 when the news came out, but you don't remember
it WAS known. thats why he got a PLEA DEAL years ago.

This isn't the win you think it is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m never in a position where I’m taking drugs and/or fukking dudes to get a come up, waiting 30 years to plot rape bait on a man as a fall back position in life; you pretend to be black for convenience, cac aligned faggit.

That sounds like behavior that you engage in to keep being allowed to post on this forum; that fukkin deep red, deep fake account creating weirdo.
she didn't wait 30 years. It was within the 12 year statute of limitations.

The ONLY reason he's walking free is the prosecutors said he could plea out to a lesser charge and reneged

That doesn't change his guilty status. he Admitted to.

jelanitsunami

i got like 6 names I can be anybody
Daps
You think that was a coincidence? Anyone can make up their own story once one allegation is made public. They never vetted any of these women either, which is why so many of their cases were dismissed. The media won't bring that up tho.

So you believe all of them are lying? Not one of them is telling the truth?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i hope you're never in a situation where a dude admits he drugged you and basically nothing happens
Worry about your mother being ganged up and drugged in your country where nothing happens, if she does and stop hoping what doesn’t happen to me as a black woman around black American men. Are you insinuating that I should be afraid of being alone with a black man?? I’m more afraid of being left alone with a white man considering the stats on them actually being guilty of rape, not facing criminal liability - and engaging in a pattern of predatory behavior that’s not disclosed, along with the many deferred or non-prosecution cases.

Respond to that. I’ll wait.
#thisblackwomanfeelsprotected

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Worry about your mother being ganged up and drugged in your country where nothing happens, if she does and stop hoping what doesn’t happen to me as a black woman around black American men. Are you insinuating that I should be afraid of being alone with a black man?? I’m more afraid of being left alone with a white man considering the stats on them actually being guilty of rape, not facing criminal liability - and engaging in a pattern of predatory behavior that’s not disclose.

Respond to that. I’ll wait.
#thisblackwomanfeelsprotected
My country? I'm a black american with black jamaican parents and im tired of telling you clowns this shyt.

Dont be shocked when SOME black people aren't running to celebrate Bill Cosby. He's an actor and comedian. He's not my goddamn father or spiritual leader.

Pick better role models.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man they need to use robots or computers to decide some of these things because human biases like this should not be allowed to enter the equation. How do you ignore the statute of limitations and then have a judgment based on a political rivalry?

These judges need to be jailed:hhh:

That's what it was about the DA was running and looking for something to clout chase on and that was Bill Cosby. If it where any other year he wouldn't have cared.