Boardwalk and Park Place
SociableBriefHyena-size_restricted.gif

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man get that nonsense out of here.

There are plenty of known predators in hollywood (known by those within the industry cuz people talk) and that shyt ain't his mainstream media.

Again Cosby is a black man, SHUT THE fukk UP, if Cosby with his goodie upstanding image , was making it known he was cheating and drugging bytches and it was WIDELY KNOWN AS YOU SAY ..he would have been exposed and out of the paint before 2005.....it was A SHOCKER in 2005 when the news came out, but you don't remember

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dummys dont even realize Cosby the reason the lights were kept on at a lot of HCBU's. He was the largest private donor for a long time.
not sure what that has to do with admitting to drugging women without consent.

if youre celebrating a technicality...you have to wonder

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bill Cosby still an admitted rapist and his pristine image is gone forever
So basically he admitted to the crime and cut a deal that involved no jail time before this new trial took place?
Oh so ya'll are defending rapists now

He only being released because our justice system is a joke where a prosecutor can give you no time because you are a celebrity
Do you only make special appearances in rape threads, to shyt on black men who beat trial or no?? I mean, you seem to have an issue with all three.
Show is definitely on GOAT level
much better than american horror story

I wonder if they'll do the Kobe Bryant case for next season
Kobe got out of that almost flawless way more people were caping for him than OJ although it is rape vs murder
Kobe himself said he could understand why she thought it was rape
That's why ole girl got paid off in a settlement

Its crazy how black people like OJ
simply for his troll factor towards white people

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i hope you're never in a situation where a dude admits he drugged you and basically nothing happens
I’m never in a position where I’m taking drugs and/or fukking dudes to get a come up, waiting 30 years to plot rape bait on a man as a fall back position in life; you pretend to be black for convenience, cac aligned faggit.

That sounds like behavior that you engage in to keep being allowed to post on this forum; that fukkin deep red, deep fake multi-account creating weirdo that you are.