Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um no.. he's been accused of this shyt all the way back to the 90s, BEFORE metoo.

And a lot of the cases were settled out of court.

I don't put anyone in the entertainment industry on any pedestal. They are all susceptible to being ain't shyt and degenerates as we've seen time and time again. The entertainment industry houses and praises degenerates and sexual predators.. both male and female.

He was never accused of anything in the 90s...the original accusation happened in 2004, 2005 and thats when it started to come out..

Cosby was shutting lights of in abc, and cbs in the 80s if he was drugging and having affairs and it was well known he would have been exposed so fast especially with his public image....

Nobody knew how cosby got sown til 2004 and 2005 when the female he went to jail for came out

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
https://www.fox43.com/article/news/...ison/521-cbf9af36-1a91-4e19-b613-d03b571315ad

tenor.gif

Bill Cosby will walk out of a Pennsylvania state prison a free man, after the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court issued an opinion to vacate his conviction.

The former comedian had appealed to the court in December when his lawyers argued that Cosby’s entire life was put on trial that caused him to suffer unquantifiable prejudice.

The Supreme Court agreed to review two aspects of the case that Cosby’s lawyers challenged. The first involved the judge’s decision to let prosecutors call five other accusers. The other examined Cosby’s argument that he had an agreement with a former prosecutor that he’d never be charged.

The 83-year-old has been in SCI Phoenix, a state prison outside of Philadelphia, after a jury convicted him in 2018 of three aggravated indecent assault counts—and the court deemed the elderly inmate a ‘sexually violent predator’ for posing an ‘imminent safety risk to women.’

A once-beloved comedian long known as “America’s Dad,” Cosby became the first celebrity convicted of sexual misconduct in the #MeToo era when he was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman at his home near Philadelphia in 2004.

Last year, Cosby's parole was denied for reasons including a negative recommendation from the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections and Cosby's refusal to participate in a treatment program for "sex offenders and violence prevention," Deadline reports.

Cosby's representative, Andrew Wyatt, reportedly told USA TODAY that the decision was not a surprise because the parole board said Cosby would be denied if he did not participate in the SVP, or Sexually Violent Predator, courses.
That gif got me
:dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Felllas trust me this could happen to you.

Make sure a chick is stone cold sober before you smash text her before and especially after you smash. It won't completely save you but if you ask her did she have a good time and she says yes, That can help you when the cops seize your phone.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bill admitted to this shyt during the Civil trial
He did. That's the basis of all of this.
There's no question he sexually assaulted a lot of women.
The only question was the evidence that was allowed to be brought in procedurally. And because the prosecutor skated too close to the line, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned the convictions entirely.

nikkas in here cheering seem to be delusional enough to think that the words that came out of Cosby's own mouth are somehow untrue.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: I knew them white hoes we’re lying all along and fukk that comedian who bought this shyt up (I forgot his name)

He made an agreement with a DA not to be prosecuted if he testified in the civil case.

The next DA said eff that agreement, I’m prosecuting. The state Supreme Court said that violated Cosby’s due process.

That's basically what happened. Nothing to do with evidence, but a technicality.
This.

Good. The whole case was nothing but white bytches crying wolf.
He admitted to it years ago already.

:ohhh:

Edit: Having read more into it, fukk that. He did that shyt it's just that the prosecution fukked up royally by going back on the deal they made and the judge couldn't ignore it.

Cosby's rights were violated and this is the correct call but I will never celebrate degenerate behaviour in the name of "blackness" :camby:
This. And they state it very clearly in each of the opinions from his cases. He confessed to drugging and raping the women.
The only good thing that could come of this is that Black men and women who are actually innocent but were railroaded by the prosecutors may have a case to get out.