Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He's entirely right.
In fact, the overturned sentence is largely based on Bill Cosby stating he did rape the women it - for a promise from the DA not to bring a specific set of charges.

This case turned more on abstract contract law claims than it does on fairly well-settled principles of criminal law and criminal procedure.
doesn't matter The Government did not prove its case better a million people beat their cases than one innocent Men do time.

the wokely carmicheal brigade is against the death penalty no matter how heinous the crime.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cosby should sue these c00ns and media networks for defamation. He is innocent under the law period.
No, he isn't.
:mjlol:
His conviction was overturned due to a legal technicality based on judicial interpretation of prosecutorial power.
Not because there was any evidence in support of him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This.

He admitted to it years ago already.

This. And they state it very clearly in each of the opinions from his cases. He confessed to drugging and raping the women.
The only good thing that could come of this is that Black men and women who are actually innocent but were railroaded by the prosecutors may have a case to get out.

this is all that matters

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hannbal buress right now:
giphy.gif

Cosby needs to come for this dude like hulk hogan and peter thiel went after Gawker

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He did. That's the basis of all of this.
There's no question he sexually assaulted a lot of women.
The only question was the evidence that was allowed to be brought in procedurally. And because the prosecutor skated too close to the line, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned the convictions entirely.

nikkas in here cheering seem to be delusional enough to think that the words that came out of Cosby's own mouth are somehow untrue.

It's called groupthink

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I can't say I disagree with the supreme court although I won't lie like I don't think he did some of that shyt.
Of course he did.
But the court was right in limiting prosecutorial power in that way - a DA should not be able to elicit confessions from people with a promise of immunity, and later override that offered immunity - the legal term comes out of contracts and is called "detrimental reliance."

fukk Cosby - but there are innocent people in prison who actually have detrimentally relied on lies from prosecutors who should be released.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How so if it's been proven Bill was unjustly jailed? She's been saying Bill should not have been locked up. I dont see why she would lose the job now.
Doesn’t matter what we think

Rape for black girls in college campuses is a huge issue. The female students of Howard won’t be happy about this.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
damn there was a Lawyer on Vlad that worked on the case (he got MJ off) and said he thought Cosby would be set free because of all the fukkery on the case.

Said it was one of the most unjust things he's seen
yep, that lawyer was A1 too. People hate on Vlad but I would have never knew the details of this case without that interview. Private Investigator said the same as well.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm not referring to the trial process. I'm responding to the people who think he's free because the evidence presented was found to be false.. when it was because the prosecution fukked up.

Honestly, I don't think there's anyway you are an innocent man and you have over 20 women accusing you of shyt.
he would have never been prosecuted in the first place if they didnt bend the rules