Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Um no.. he's been accused of this shyt all the way back to the 90s, BEFORE metoo.

And a lot of the cases were settled out of court.

I don't put anyone in the entertainment industry on any pedestal. They are all susceptible to being ain't shyt and degenerates as we've seen time and time again. The entertainment industry houses and praises degenerates and sexual predators.. both male and female.

And? You think someone who is worth millions won't get accusers when dealing with groupies? He has money and a reputation to protect which means accusers have leverage.

I do hope that this results in men taking a hardline stance towards their accusers though. The moment someone makes a settlement, people assume they're guilty without considering the possibility that they don't want their movements restricted by having to meet court deadlines and what not.

It is why I applaud 50 Cent for looking to enforce judgement against that woman who brought proceedings against him.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The queen has spoken! :blessed:

Breh...when I tell you that this sister is the true definition of a "Rider". Unlike too many of these other broads, the type of sister that I'd support NO MATTER WHAT and legit die for. No bullshyt. She must be protected at ALL COSTS.
:wow:

This woman has soooo much integrity and class. Always has. She's beautiful and carries herself beyond what a Lady should. She's worked closely with Bill Cosby for decades. Do these Cosby haters (truly Black Male haters) really think that if she suspected or witnessed him do some foul shyt that she'd be defending this great man so fiercely? She clearly knows that these cases and allegations were straight BULLshyt, otherwise she wouldn't even put herself in this position.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

trolls and ws minions already calling mad^^^ bbbbuttt he still did it, like they have exclusive access of information that the trial and ruling judge didn’t. Sit your non-inculpatory evidence having asses down.
:mjlol::mjlol:

:wow:

Bill Cosby - undefeated. He beat those charges like Matrix moves.
ElasticRealDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif

I forgot all about this movie and my grandfather laughing his ass off at this part, and me not getting it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's entirely right.
In fact, the overturned sentence is largely based on Bill Cosby stating he did rape the women it - for a promise from the DA not to bring a specific set of charges.

This case turned more on abstract contract law claims than it does on fairly well-settled principles of criminal law and criminal procedure.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the hell after all of this time :usure: so they just had him sitting in there they could of released him a while back huh...He likely shouldn't of even been in there huh.
Entirely up to the judge regarding the scope of prosecutorial power and claims of "immunity."
He's guilty as fukk, in a literal sense, but the case was improperly based on statements he made in exchange for immunity from a prosecutor who didn't have the power to offer immunity.