Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
ALL THE GUYS!!!!

nikka was in jail on some he say she say shyt and when they didn't have enough evidence they went to the civil trial and used his deposition against him.

Several years before Micheal Jackson did a deposition that made him look crazy but they couldn't use that in the criminal trail so Mike Moonwalked the fukk out of there.

What happened to Bill was a travesty of justice. It was a hell of a nikka wake up call especially after that Poundcake speech.

this is what always scared me about this case. They took the word of people from decades ago and locked up a old man with no proof. His wealth and status did not keep him from being jailed.

Glad he is finally getting out. Should have never been In

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
SCts.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this is what always scared me about this case. They took the word of people from decades ago and locked up a old man with no proof. His wealth and status did not keep him from being jailed.

Glad he is finally getting out. Should have never been In

nikka the only reason I put my business out there was to tell nikkas that rape is basically he said she said.

When I got arrested I wasn't worried because I assumed that rape kits proved rape. Rape kits prove that sexual contact happened they can't prove consent or non consent. (unless it's a violent rape) If a chick is willing to say 3 times that you raped her and there's circumstanstial evidence that sex happened YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!!

Chris Brown has been accused of rape several times and every time the case was thrown out.