Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'm not referring to the trial process. I'm responding to the people who think he's free because the evidence presented was found to be false.. when it was because the prosecution fukked up.

Honestly, I don't think there's anyway you are an innocent man and you have over 20 women accusing you of shyt.

The evidence presented was unreliable and you are an idiot.

You know how big the world is. Do you think it is impossible to find 20 people willing to accuse a high profile individual of something after being asked potentially leading questions?

cL1bwtm.gif

This is why I think the light needs to be put on Gloria Alred. Her practices are concerning.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

trolls and ws minions already calling mad^^^ bbbbuttt he still did it, like they have exclusive access of information that the trial and ruling judge didn’t. Sit your non-inculpatory evidence having asses down.
:mjlol::mjlol:

:wow:

Bill Cosby - undefeated. He beat those charges like Matrix moves.
ElasticRealDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The residual checks from syndication are coming back.:ohlawd:

Highly doubt that he's getting the OJ treatment any flexing on his part will get him sent back to jail or something But I'm pleasantly surprised that she emptied the clip and she has ties to Howard? They shea's ain't gonna like this stand by for a whole series of draggings by the sheas.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The evidence presented was unreliable and you are an idiot.

You know how big the world is. Do you think it is impossible to find 20 people willing to accuse a high profile individual of something after being asked potentially leading questions?

cL1bwtm.gif

This is why I think the light needs to be put on Gloria Alred. Her practices are concerning.
Um no.. he's been accused of this shyt all the way back to the 90s, BEFORE metoo.

And a lot of the cases were settled out of court.

I don't put anyone in the entertainment industry on any pedestal. They are all susceptible to being ain't shyt and degenerates as we've seen time and time again. The entertainment industry houses and praises degenerates and sexual predators.. both male and female.