Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Free Da Guys!

ALL THE GUYS!!!!

nikka was in jail on some he say she say shyt and when they didn't have enough evidence they went to the civil trial and used his deposition against him.

Several years before Micheal Jackson did a deposition that made him look crazy but they couldn't use that in the criminal trail so Mike Moonwalked the fukk out of there.

What happened to Bill was a travesty of justice. It was a hell of a nikka wake up call especially after that Poundcake speech.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Naw

Bill is released from prosecutors trying some shyt they knew wouldn’t work

OJ had a all star team that legitimately cooked the prosecuting squad

That’s precisely why it’s more important.

Average black person is more likely to get fukked over on procedural glitches designed to protect defendant rights vs having access to the greatest legal minds ever.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:

Do you think I care for your strawman? The test for guilt is whether you think someone is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. As a human right, people are entitled to a fair trial.

Those are the issues people must deal with. We should not feel bad about calling out the bullshyt that took place because we suspect he is guilty of some stuff. A suspicion that someone is guilty of some acts does not meet the threshold of stripping someone of their liberties.
I'm not referring to the trial process. I'm responding to the people who think he's free because the evidence presented was found to be false.. when it was because the prosecution fukked up.

Honestly, I don't think there's anyway you are an innocent man and you have over 20 women accusing you of shyt.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They tried to "Double Jeopardy" Bill. A Black Man is never innocent in this system. Meanwhile they all protected Weinstein and Epstein for how long? Honestly don't be shocked if R. Kelly might get off cause they doing the same thing with his case. You are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILITY. This whole "Believe Any Allegation" thing was dangerous for Black Males. Sorry I never "Believe" All Women. EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF LYING MALE AND FEMALE. We have documented long history of White Women LYING on Black Men. We just commemorated 100 Years since Tulsa Massacre and that was about a lying White Women and an entire Town was Destroyed. Same as Rosewood. It's a CASE BY CASE Basis period.

You need to prove that shyt beyond a reasonable doubt. They were trying to lock brothers up off "He Said, She Said" Ish. Look how they did Michael and Kobe after they died and neither of them were found Guilty. Black Men we have to fight back against these witch hunts. You can't use Old Cases that people were found Not Guilty or Settled and reopen them after the fact. Say what you want but the Cosby case shows the bias against Black People rich or poor in the Justice System. They violated his constitutional rights just to get a conviction. Also I do hope Bill goes on a Revenge Tour low key. There were some Black Celebrities doing way to much to get a pat on the back by downing Bill. I hope those checks were worth it because the Ether Bill has now getting the Supreme Court to overturn this is huge.

ShallowKindlyBear-max-1mb.gif

:russ: The Haters Tears are Delicious. That's Right ALL CHARGES DROPPED!!!!

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's that "cancel culture" working out for yall? Rapists living pretty well :ld:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Considering he wasn’t found guilty of rape in the first place- you can save all of that presumptive shyt.
Doesn’t matter his name is next to rape allegations and he’s getting off on a technicality.

The Howard University female students aren’t gonna be happy about this.

What presumptive shyt?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:myman:, should have never went to jail in the first place.

Shouts out to Phylicia Rashad for handling it the right way. The shea's where on her ass for awhile because she didn't immediately throw him under the bus, She didn't co-sign or defend him mainly she just said My Name is Bennett.... but that wasn't good enough for the sheas.

Again they portrayed Bill has some kind of sex beast as far as we know he kept his hands off of fine ass Phylicia and Lisa Bonet.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Even if the accused was Bill Cosby? You honestly don't think hollywood, politicians etc protect each other and their scumbaggery?

Epstein didn't have an island all these years with sex slaves, underaged minors, etc without the general public knowing for no reason.

You must a cac or Gen Z black. Epstein ain't black. :what: NO BLACK MAN is getting away with years of fukkery. ESPECIALLY if it's against the White man's pride and joy. The white woman.

Anytime they can expose a high black figure and jail him they will in a heart beat. shyt the black dude that ran for Gov in FL got caught for fakkitry and drugs. You wouldn't have heard shyt if it was a white politician. They protect them.