Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
full

Minus whale...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He should have never been in jail in the first place. Them hoes were with it. A black man raping white bytches and getting away with in America? :mjlol: Yeah right. The allegations in the 60s and 70's Cosby wouldn't have made it to court if them broads cried rape back then.

And fukk Hannibal Burress corny fakkit ass.
Even if the accused was Bill Cosby? You honestly don't think hollywood, politicians etc protect each other and their scumbaggery?

Epstein didn't have an island all these years with sex slaves, underaged minors, etc without the general public knowing for no reason.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying

It appeared that he would only fukk with broads who were willing to get high

Consensual, yes, but that's still weirdo shyt:yeshrug:
Sober sex be wack sometimes :yeshrug: Your girl ever come home drunk and you’re sober n she all over you? That shyt annoying right? But when both y’all smacked, shyt be lit :ahh: He offered bytches to get on his level :manny:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if he will disappear from public life after this. I would love to see some interviews.

His career is over but at least he’s not suffering in a jailhouse

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Phylicia Rashad gonna lose that dean position at Howard

Rape is too much of a problem on college campuses
Considering he wasn’t found guilty of rape in the first place, no criminal charges for rape - you can save all of that presumptive shyt.

Lose the position? She’s been vocal about her support for Bill. Cacs and media trained c00ns, me too c00nettes...take another L.

Last edited: