Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really think Cosby is completely innocent?

Edit: I know the prosecution team fukked up.. stop telling me.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
shyt, people are really about to try to get Physician Rashad out of here now. Really could've lived without that.
full

Menna

All Star
Daps
doesnt matter what we think....and no not completely ... theres a process to finding someone guilty if that process isnt followed ppl walk...If you have money to hire poeople to pick out wrongs in that process you walk

Bill gave more money to the system then they would be able to USE him for... he walks

What work would he do in jail?>????? he spent millions on defense and is now free

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is a more historically relevant event for all black people than even the OJ trial.

I’m smiling from ear to ear.
Naw

Bill is released from prosecutors trying some shyt they knew wouldn’t work

OJ had a all star team that legitimately cooked the prosecuting squad

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He should have never been in jail in the first place. Them hoes were with it. A black man raping white bytches and getting away with in America? :mjlol: Yeah right. The allegations in the 60s and 70's Cosby wouldn't have made it to court if them broads cried rape back then.

And fukk Hannibal Burress corny fakkit ass.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
doesnt matter what we think....and no not completely ... theres a process to finding someone guilty if that process isnt followed ppl walk...If you have money to hire poeople to pick out wrongs in that process you walk

Bill gave more money to the system then they would be able to USE him for... he walks

What work would he do in jail?>????? he spent millions on defense and is now free
I agree, they dropped the charges because the prosecution fukked up.

Reminds me of Power :mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

:stopitslime:

Do you think I care for your strawman? The test for guilt is whether you think someone is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. As a human right, people are entitled to a fair trial.

Those are the issues people must deal with. We should not feel bad about calling out the bullshyt that took place because we suspect he is guilty of some stuff. A suspicion that someone is guilty of some acts does not meet the threshold of stripping someone of their liberties.