Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
i'll say it every thread. his album is one of the worst listening experiences i've had this year. this & the Eminem album were really tough to get through.

Basically, no idea how/why this guy has any success...I thought I didn't "get" it :yeshrug:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Those guys atleast had a couple of years of irrelevancy and mixtapes before the machine could garner the buzz to blow. ASAP and Chance hit the scene with buzz. Big difference.

i agree with Rocky but Chance dropped a tape in 2012. Drake came in the same way. Dropped a tape nobody gave a shyt about then his next tape is AOTY everywhere.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:salute: 100% agreed.

I listened to Acip Rap and this clown cannot rap at all, like not even when he wants to like Wiz. There's literally that one lazy flow there and that's it.

Then I learned about the Obama stuff... hmmmmm

Why hasn't Fox News gotten ahold of this yet :lupe:

this.

I tried the album last week, cause despite my aversion to "popular" shyt, I try to give any and every new artist a chance.

shyt was trash.

This is the future, huh. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude looking like a young
tales_from_the_hood_1995_685x385.jpg

In fact, can we smiley this shyt:russ:

:The Shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nobody knew who the fukk this nikka was until blogs and websites started already pushing his shyt as something special. :wtb:

chance-the-rapper.jpg

We still don't know who the fukk this nikka is. :wtf:

Chance+the+Rapper+png.png

This nikka use to intern for obama. Sus :mjpls:

chance-the-rapper-obama.jpg

The nikka owns tabbaco fields in North Carolina :patrice:

chance-the-rapper-cigarette.jpg

How ironic:

All of a sudden this nikka just starts getting crazy features including bieber.

I see the blood on the leaves :shaq:

fukk this fukk nikka :pacspit:

NOT AN INDUSTRY PLANT

dude had money and paid a PR firm... the best motherfukking PR firm in the world... CAA

that's not being an industry plant.. that's actually the FIRST and BEST move an unsigned artist can do. getting with a reputable PR firm

now before you say, but why would they take him on....

PR get paid up front.. say I pay my PR $500 a month. they will use their connects and power to get me in magazines, on tv, get me features, etc etc. cause I'm not their only client. so they'll tell beiber, "hey we'll get jay-z on your record but you gotta do a record with chance" "hey conan, put chance on and we'll get you an exclusive with Jennifer lawerence"

now why everyone doesn't do this... knowledge is first.. they buying twitter followers and worldstar slots but not realizing the real money should be spent on PR.

second is money.. PR firms cost a shytload and it's monthly or yearly..

all this dude is, is a rich kid, buying his way in. totally different than a plant

and I'd put a million that drake did the same thing.. he had tv money and tv connects.. use that with a pr firm you paying 20k a year to, they'll get all that shyt set up for you

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Except macklemore is the opposite of an industry plant and has real independent, underground grind behind him.

I don't really like his music either tho
wrong.... Macklemore had the same exact shyt... except his PR firm is tied to universal records.. where chance pr is tied to a pr agency

so technically chance is more independent then macklemore