Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The industry finally secured control of the blogosphere. If you see the COMPLEX MEDIA under these sites t's not a good thing. A MONOPOLY on information never is. It was better when these sites weren't all linked under that umbrella. Now that they are there is a hierarchy and easier to control.

Easier to push WHAT these Insiders feel need PUSH. Less independent thought.

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
I agree with the OP.

We must take back our music...we CAN NOT allow this kid to become successful.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Black college kids that go to white schools love him.. My baby sister was hyping him up to me a couple of years ago..

But it is funny that the establishment Inudstry Plant Council like Elliot and Ebro don't even fukk with him...They probably just waiting till his movement catches on to start dikkriding...

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The industry finally secured control of the blogosphere. If you see the COMPLEX MEDIA under these sites t's not a good thing. A MONOPOLY on information never is. It was better when these sites weren't all linked under that umbrella. Now that they are there is a hierarchy and easier to control.

Easier to push WHAT these Insiders feel need PUSH. Less independent thought.
You got it :blessed:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
because if they made threads about people they really listened to, it would get 30 views and 2 replies

lol like my threads :deadrose:

who cares about views and shyt tho? nikkas be needing attention that bad?

honestly, I rather make a thread about an artist I find dope and get 15 replies of people being exposed to their music than a 100post deep thread about rapper xyz being a fakkit :manny: