tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
lol like my threads :deadrose:

who cares about views and shyt tho? nikkas be needing attention that bad?

honestly, I rather make a thread about an artist I find dope and get 15 replies of people being exposed to their music than a 100post deep thread about rapper xyz being a fakkit :manny:

lol c'mon breh…u know folks fiend for likes and to be seen as a cool poster

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The industry finally secured control of the blogosphere. If you see the COMPLEX MEDIA under these sites t's not a good thing. A MONOPOLY on information never is. It was better when these sites weren't all linked under that umbrella. Now that they are there is a hierarchy and easier to control.

Easier to push WHAT these Insiders feel need PUSH. Less independent thought.

Well Said.

This is a major problem with todays industry that a lot of people don't know about. Sites and Bloggers are so easy to control.

Datpiff, Livemixtapes, Worldstar Throw em some money and they will make your numbers go up.

Elliott Wilson and Rapradar are very shady with who they promote and show love to.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Well Said.

Elliott Wilson and Rapradar are very shady with who they promote and show love to.
YN is the biggest dikkrider in media history. remember g-unit were on the cover of XXL 9 times a year. :heh:

then he became full blown hov stan and just rides whoever is hot at the moment.. i think he was on MMG last

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
Kid got fans tho. WHITE FANS, ya kno, the same people who go on all these websites and push him. You really cant say he is a industry plant jus cause us brothas aint really up on him like that :manny:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka eyes so far apart he look like sid from ice age

but really doe
Chance_The_Rapper%20Offical%20Tumblr.jpg

sid.jpg

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black college kids that go to white schools love him.. My baby sister was hyping him up to me a couple of years ago..

But it is funny that the establishment Inudstry Plant Council like Elliot and Ebro don't even fukk with him...They probably just waiting till his movement catches on to start dikkriding...

Dudes are always late on everything. I've met Elliot several times. Tried to put him up on Action Bronson in 2011 like "yo this dude is from Queens and is doing it right now." Dude totally ignored it like "nah this is some underground HipHop shyt you listen to huh" Straight dissing him.

Fast forward a year later and Elliot is so far on his nuts it's incredible. I mean Action is managed by Elliot's partner in Rap Radar (Paul Rosenberg) but shyt is hilarious to me seeing dude who I spoke with DIRECTLY and he dissed him now act like He's a part of the Family.

These folks are so fukking fake man..........I always wonder what or who they like. Most of these folks may not even really listen to HipHop like that. Just champion a bunch of shyt as soon as it's popular.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Dudes are always late on everything. I've met Elliot several times. Tried to put him up on Action Bronson in 2011 like "yo this dude is from Queens and is doing it right now." Dude totally ignored it like "nah this is some underground HipHop shyt you listen to huh" Straight dissing him.

Fast forward a year later and Elliot is so far on his nuts it's incredible. I mean Action is managed by Elliot's partner in Rap Radar (Paul Rosenberg) but shyt is hilarious to me seeing dude who I spoke with DIRECTLY and he dissed him now act like He's a part of the Family.

These folks are so fukking fake man..........I always wonder what or who they like. Most of these folks may not even really listen to HipHop like that. Just champion a bunch of shyt as soon as it's popular.
If there's one nikka I want to fight it's that nikka.

I truly hate this dude like with a passion.

He is the epitome of a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention.