Chadwick Boseman Says Marvel Are Trying Something "A Little Different" With Black Panther

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Amandla Stenberg.
Amandla-Stenberg-200x300.jpg

Yaya
Yaya-DeCosta-300x198.jpg

Tika Sumpter
L2kCvF_QcxgM9l21GfbSgJwg8PLeTrvWZJYhHOsa6QlLb3MCRnjEqfH6nHP_yDjIJff2LqqzS5-ktBMlnnp0enrFyXu4SkG4WzI_lZpkrBXA_yBvbNxozszoQbGb-A4XPHoVUE9Wh4Fg2_u3RCOKy_AWXiwgw3SIEw=w441-h594-nc

I got them for storm

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
This was the one film I bashed Hollywood for being afraid to make & proclaimed they'd never NEVER grow the balls to do it.

... Now that it's been officially announced, I ain't been right since. :lupe:

Bruh, I'm NERVOUS AS HELL ABOUT THIS FILM!!:to: I just feel they gonna nerf the hole thing that makes T'challa & Wakanda interesting. A few of y'all joking about them having him with a white women, being not that smart or being raised in the states by white folk after the fall of the country but real talk that sh#t don't sound too far fetched. :ohhh::ohhh:

I just know I'll be SOooo damn hurt if I go pay my money to see it opening night & they got sh#t lookin like ROOTS wit superpowers.

White folk will be munchin on popcorn like :smugbiden: "Happy now? You got your LEAD black hero. nikka-MAN is here & in 3D!!!":skip:

No lie, I haven't cried in years. Even for funerals but I think that sh#t'll have me in the parking lot on some:sadbron: So many people wanna act like Race isn't an issue :comeon:but if you look at the comments of websites reporting the announcement you'll think otherwise. :usure:

...But ironically, if they do it real justice I'll still be like :mjcry::mjcry: at the car

Jards

All Star
Daps
I
just know I'll be SOooo damn hurt if I go pay my money to see it opening night & they got sh#t lookin like ROOTS wit superpowers.​

White folk will be munchin on popcorn like :smugbiden: "Happy now? You got your LEAD black hero. nikka-MAN is here & in 3D!!!":skip:

:dead: you a fukking fool for this breh :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
As far as love interests... Storm is cool and all, and a plus with the Afrikan background... but honestly at this point I'd rather they build up the New Orlean's girl: Monica Rambeau aka Spectrum (formerly known as Photon and Captain Marvel). In recent times, her and T'Challa were one of those coulda woulda shouldas and stayed dropping them hints to each other.

Spectrum.jpg

tumblr_inline_n9mvc7mOnT1sibvk8.jpg

3880049-spec1.png

spectrum1.jpg

carolmonicacaptainmarvel.jpg

If Storm is gonna be stuck with the x-men in the books (they didn't want her with T'Challa in the books so they deaded the marriage and threw her to wolverine) and marvel can't use her in the movie-verse because of Fox... then I think Monica has the appeal and power set to take off mainstream wise, esp for black girls.