Chadwick Boseman Says Marvel Are Trying Something "A Little Different" With Black Panther

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
DA FUG?:what::dahell:

You fukking with us right?:pachaha: If you don't get these half-caste wenches outta here.

If they can't find a few notable black actresses to play the female supporting parts than they might as well select good up and coming ones that people haven't heard about. Or go with that fine ass dark skin chick from How to Get Away With Murder.

Halle is exactly that :usure:for the sake of continuity they should keep it going :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
yo i seriously cannot wait for blank panther.

adds such a whole new dynamic to the mcu.

love it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Some of you put way too much stock into the "Advanced African nation scaring people away":heh: thing, I don't' think anyone would really care how advanced they were. There have been multiple depictions of it anyway. I would say an unfamiliar all-black cast and international markets would be the bigger worry if there was one.

Anyway the whole shared universe thing allows them to drop characters in other movies first. They're debuting the character in full costume in a movie that will have both Captain America and Iron Man. The character is also going to have a major role in the film. They can also throw in a character like Hawkeye or for a home run Robert Downey Jr into his actual film for familiarity.

Marvel wont fukk up the character but the fake ass "fans" and commentators who hardly know anything about the character will say they have and complain regardless:yeshrug:.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I didnt know this Boseman guy was 37. goddamn

Okay
I constructed a short list

MV5BMTM5NTczMDU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI0ODY1NA@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jennifer Hudson: “ Noteworthy Film Performances: Dreamgirls, The Secret Life of Bees
Naomie%20Harris-LMK-079841.jpg

Naomie Harris: Skyfall. 28 Days Later, Pirates of the Carribean
Yaya+DaCosta+Dangle+Earrings+Feathered+Earring+WNywZrpfRw_l.jpg

Yaya DaCosta: Tron Legacy, The Kids are Alright, The Messenger

Thats all I could muster, pretty sad.

Watch them cast Zoe Saldana or Meagan Goode :heh:

:scust:

Out of that list I would say Naomi Harris. I've barely seen the other two. Naomi Harris showed she could play a commanding character with good effect in 28 days later.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respect to Chad acknowledging first that Blade came thru and Snoop Dogg'd the building:myman:

...three years from now, I know where I'll be opening night: BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Nicole beharie could play a love interest.

Nicole's acting tho :patrice:

Lyndie might be a better choice.

Chad ain't say shyt tho...:yeshrug:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm so glad Marvel finally announced this film plus he's gonna have a big role in Civil War my god brehs BP action shot by the Russo brothers. :whew: