Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: How do you know? Didn't you join this forum a few days ago? Way before that Classyme fukkery happened?! And, all posts on that fukkery got deleted too by the mods. Uh huh, we've got another **** on our hands, guys. :heh:

Or I just read the thread begging Classyme to come back here...:lolbron:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Omggg, I'm dyingggg of laughter. Omggg, do you see me dying of laughter? Omggg, I'm going to post more videos of me dying of laughter to prove to you all that I'm not ****. Omg, did you see that? I just died of laughter. More videos to come. :dead:

UglybaldheadedVenus, welcome to my fan club. I got a lot of ppl shook. Btw, make sure to @t me. ;)

Lol you got alot of ppl shook with your hideousness.

& u sounded so dumb in that first part. Try again fea.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Lol you got alot of ppl shook with your hideousness.

& u sounded so dumb in that first part. Try again fea.

Hideousness this, hideousness that. :childplease: Listen, I don't care about this back and forth with you. Quit frankly, I couldn't care less about you. I was just putting you in your place for talking sh!t about my Coli girls (DarlingNikki and the rest).

What you need to do is stfu and prove yourself to the rest of the people in this thread who all called you **** and an alias. If you really bout it then make a live Ustream video and a thread where everyone can ask you questions and you respond to them. This is if you really want to prove that you aren't ****. :shaq:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps

Don't worry. You're all I desire. Under the moonlight, stars, fireworks and in the candlelight all I see is you baby.
tumblr_mf6291hrOr1s0uti0o1_500.gif

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps

She lights up my life in ways you can't imagine. I would rather live in a world forbidden to the day in perpetual darkness than ever see the sunrise again as long as it meant being able to look into the stars that are her eyes and smile forever.

15fc7_ORIG-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Hideousness this, hideousness that. :childplease: Listen, I don't care about this back and forth with you. Quit frankly, I couldn't care less about you. I was just putting you in your place for talking sh!t about my Coli girls (DarlingNikki and the rest).

What you need to do is stfu and prove yourself to the rest of the people in this thread who all called you **** and an alias. If you really bout it then make a live Ustream video and a thread where everyone can ask you questions and you respond to them. This is if you really want to prove that you aren't ****. :shaq:

I'll do that as long as I get to see your ugly ass face on the other end so I can laugh :pachaha:

& like I said, your ”girls” were the ones to start shyt with me. & yea, I called thoushallhustle out first but she doesn't matter because hoz arent human beings.. Just sex objects :yeshrug: plus I was bringing her more clientele so I'm sure she ain't even mad at me :lolbron:

I just want everyone who's reading this to know that if I don't see @ChiefQueen live during my broadcast then nothing is happening.

So boo boo, pick out a time that's most convenient for you & we'll get shyt poppin.

Last edited by a moderator: