Certified Members of the Coli Thread

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:leostare: How do you know? Didn't you join this forum a few days ago? Way before that Classyme fukkery happened?! And, all posts on that fukkery got deleted too by the mods. Uh huh, we've got another **** on our hands, guys. :heh:

I was thinking the same damn thing :dry:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

& like I said, your ”girls” were the ones to start shyt with me. & yea, I called thoushallhustle out first but she doesn't matter because hoz arent human beings.. Just sex objects :yeshrug: plus I was bringing her more clientele so I'm sure she ain't even mad at me :lolbron:

I just want everyone who's reading this to know that if I don't see @ChiefQueen live during my broadcast then nothing is happening.

So boo boo, pick out a time that's most convenient for you & we'll get shyt poppin.

'Boo boo'? :childplease: You have got to be chemically unbalanced. There is def something wrong with you. :pachaha: And, it's like a never ending argument with this one. Always coming back to quote or mention people just so 'she' can have the last word and call the rest of us Coli girls 'ugly'.

Listen, girl. I have nothing to prove here. You're the one who is attention seeking and in need of some validation. So, why would I even bother going on this live stream? I gave you an idea since you want to be bout that life and want men on an hip hop forum to lust after you and know that you're a real female. I'm sitting here chilling and procrastinating. Like, I said. I couldn't care less about you.

Now, gtfoh and go back to the :trash: before I call my Coli wolvettes on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps

I'll do that as long as I get to see your ugly ass face on the other end so I can laugh :pachaha:

& like I said, your ”girls” were the ones to start shyt with me. & yea, I called thoushallhustle out first but she doesn't matter because hoz arent human beings.. Just sex objects :yeshrug: plus I was bringing her more clientele so I'm sure she ain't even mad at me :lolbron:

I just want everyone who's reading this to know that if I don't see @ChiefQueen live during my broadcast then nothing is happening.

So boo boo, pick out a time that's most convenient for you & we'll get shyt poppin.

Hideousness this, hideousness that. :childplease: Listen, I don't care about this back and forth with you. Quit frankly, I couldn't care less about you. I was just putting you in your place for talking sh!t about my Coli girls (DarlingNikki and the rest).

What you need to do is stfu and prove yourself to the rest of the people in this thread who all called you **** and an alias. If you really bout it then make a live Ustream video and a thread where everyone can ask you questions and you respond to them. This is if you really want to prove that you aren't ****. :shaq:

silentlambs - Tinychat

whenever you're ready

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
'Boo boo'? :childplease: You have got to be chemically unbalanced. There is def something wrong with you. :pachaha: And, it's like a never ending argument with this one. Always coming back to quote or mention people just so 'she' can get the last word and call the rest of us Coli girls 'ugly'.

Listen, girl. I have nothing to prove here. You're the one who is attention seeking and in need of some validation. So, why would I even bother going on this live stream? I gave you an idea since you want to be bout that life and want men on an hip hop forum to lust after you and know that you're a real female. I'm sitting here chilling and procrastinating. Like, I said. I couldn't care less about you.

Now, gtfoh and go back to the :trash: before I call my Coli wolvettes on you.

go ahead and call the rest of the ugly bytch squad, idgaf.

& ok ****, I'm done with ur fake ass. and you call me an attention whore yet you wanted to come in here and set me straight? bytch try again. & I hope you prove me wrong & show ur ugly ass face on camera so I can shut u the fukk up for good. & so I can laugh ofcourse.

Ok sweetie?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
iyjawKLIOHy80.gif

iboV707pbRVNaX.gif

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
That thread was just upped though with a gif of her shaking it tho :huh:

:yeshrug: it still ran across my mind esp since a new poster is throwing shade at another poster about an event that they weren't here to witness (that will always get a side eye). My comment was also responding to a post that ChiefQueen made yesterday. So what the problem is? :wtb:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

go ahead and call the rest of the ugly bytch squad, idgaf.

& ok ****, I'm done with ur fake ass. and you call me an attention whore yet you wanted to come in here and set me straight? bytch try again. & I hope you prove me wrong & show ur ugly ass face on camera so I can shut u the fukk up for good. & so I can laugh ofcourse.

Ok sweetie?

Showing us ur breasts will proof ur not **** :scheme:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: it still ran across my mind esp since a new poster is throwing shade at another poster about an event that they weren't here to witness (that will always get a side eye). My comment was also responding to a post that ChiefQueen made yesterday. So what the problem is? :wtb:

That's considered shade? :huh: