Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

tinaseriosuly.gif

:yeshrug:

Thanks.
Don't worry. You're all I desire. Under the moonlight, stars, fireworks and in the candlelight all I see is you baby.
tumblr_mf6291hrOr1s0uti0o1_500.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Summary:
Your an ugly bytch.

Are we done here sweetie? Im gonna continue spending Valentines with my man.

& Happy singles awareness day to you.. Since clearly nobody likes an ugly bytch like yourself.

Toodles XOXO

:usure: ****, you fakkit. Are you sure you spending v day with your 'man'. You've been on here all day fighting with the Coli females. Btw, it's already the 15th.

Binary

Banned
Daps
So what's the beef? I don't understand why we're fighting with each other :damn:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
You guys have me dying! I'm literally laughing through every post on here LOL Especially ppl that think im not a girl & that I'm **** lol.

I'll be making another video soon & I'll address all of my number one fans.. Especially you, ChiefUgly.

Until next time lovelys : salute:

semtex

:)
Daps
You guys have me dying! I'm literally laughing through every post on here LOL Especially ppl that think im not a girl & that I'm **** lol.

I'll be making another video soon & I'll address all of my number one fans.. Especially you, ChiefUgly.

Until next time lovelys : salute:
we gon make a video. ME AND YOU. :busta:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Omggg, I'm dyingggg of laughter. Omggg, do you see me dying of laughter? Omggg, I'm going to post more videos of me dying of laughter to prove to you all that I'm not ****. Omg, did you see that? I just died of laughter. More videos to come. :dead:

UglybaldheadedVenus, welcome to my fan club. I got a lot of ppl shook. Btw, make sure to @t me. ;)