Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Getting on cam is the only way to prove you not an alias. Even though I like some fukkery, this shyt been going on for several days. Just move on.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
No, I'm honestly just trying to understand them.

Did you grill ChiefQueen because she is one who originally made the comment and I agreed? That was shady to me given the context of Classyme's post and given the fact that the person wasn't here to witness it. I'm not asking you to agree with me so I don't understand your issue...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Did you grill ChiefQueen because she is one who originally made the comment and I agreed? That was shady to me given the context of Classyme's post and given the fact that the person wasn't here to witness it. I'm not asking you to agree with me so I don't understand your issue...

:leostare:

No, cause that was already replied to hours ago http://www.the-coli.com/3262844-post256.html

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So what's the beef? I don't understand why we're fighting with each other :damn:

One is calling the other one ****. Vice versa. Even though this would all be cleared up if they went on cam, but neither one is willing to do so. So..... :beli:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

No, cause that was already replied to hours ago http://www.the-coli.com/3262844-post256.html

Well I read and respond to post sequentially (maybe you do things different). I quoted ChiefQueen's post when I read it after I read the first comment (and it was the thought that was currently on my mind). The quote you just showed me was on a completely different page; therefore, I would have not read it yet. Excuse me if I read and respond to post as I see them. I'm not going to change the way I do things just to please you. I still think the comment is shady.

Again, I don't know what your problem is or why you are going out of your way to try to censor or pick on my post, but, honestly you can neg me or put me on ignore if you have that much of an issue with what I said. Those are your only options because you can't and won't censor my thoughts and posts.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Well I read and respond to post sequentially (maybe you do things different). I quoted ChiefQueen's post when I read it after I read the first comment (and it was the thought that was currently on my mind). The quote you just showed me was on a completely different page; therefore, I would have not read it yet. Excuse me if I read and respond to post as I see them. I'm not going to change the way I do things just to please you. I still think the comment is shady.

Again, I don't know what your problem is or why you are going out of your way to try to censor or pick on my post, but, honestly you can neg me or put me on ignore if you have that much of an issue with what I said. Those are your only options because you can't and won't censor my thoughts and posts.

uh what :huh:
:mindblown: How are you coming to this conclusion? I don't get it.

:mindblown:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

@Phoenix_Knightly23 Ugly bytches be hating on us for real. Always tryna point fingers & investigate us when they're ugly asses should be worrying about their next plastic surgery operation instead :childplease:

lol! Why not just ignore it? At some point it become redundant to go back and forth over the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
:lolbron: I'm the same way but sometimes you have to pick your battles wisely.

Stahp It Bella! Just Stahp! :to::snoop:

I don't start battles, I just finish them.

If bytches wanna start with me like mrs queen did yesterday, then obviously i'm not gonna just lay down & take it like alot of pussies do on here that are scared of the wolves or "wolvettes". I always defend myself online & in person & I always have to have the last word.

& I also don't just keep going on and on about the same shyt... never that.
If someone were interested enough to look at my past posts then they'll see that I don't purposely try to beef with someone & I just post random thoughts & shyt, BUT when a bytch wanna start shyt with me then you see that I reply to them.

That's all there is too it :yeshrug:

Some people on here wanna make it seem like i'm the antagonist that likes to start shyt with people randomly but like I said, bytches start with me.