Certified Members of the Coli Thread

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Even if it was honey, it wouldn't matter because if I were ”bald” which is what people always associate with girls who wear weave.. Hair grows no matter what & that's FACT.

So, I'm going to take that as a yes. Thought so. :foxy:

But as for you... Im sorry to say that you cant fix UGLY.

:wtf: Now, how would you know that if you haven't seen my picture?

Listen, hun. Your down fall on this forum was coming in with your gun blazing calling every girl on here ugly. Many of us (including myself) haven't even posted our pictures yet you're on here generalizing like you've seen us all. Sorry, we're not all low self esteem having, validation seeking little girls like you. Btw, I know for a fact that video isn't you, ****. And, that you really are a man. And, that your 'boyfriend' doesn't exist because if he did he'd be in this thread helping his girl out who is currently getting ethered by every single Coli member. How bout you just crawl back into the hole that you came out of because quit frankly you're just fukking up our sisterhood here.

Btw, my girl you're bald as a bird. Just admit it. If you even have to wear a weave then that means that you don't have any hair of your own. My hair is down to my back and it's all real. :myman:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
So, I'm going to take that as a yes. Thought so. :foxy:

:wtf: Now, how would you know that if you haven't seen my picture?

Listen, hun. Your down fall on this forum was coming in with your gun blazing calling every girl on here ugly. Many of us (including myself) haven't even posted our pictures yet you're on here generalizing like you've seen us all. Sorry, we're not all low self esteem having, validation seeking little girls like you. Btw, I know for a fact that video isn't you, ****. And, that you really are a man. And, that your 'boyfriend' doesn't exist because if he did he'd be in this thread helping his girl out who is currently getting ethered by every single Coli member. How bout you just crawl back into the hole that you came out of because quit frankly you're just fukking up our sisterhood here.

Btw, my girl you're bald as a bird. Just admit it. If you even have to wear a weave then that means that you don't have any hair of your own. My hair is down to my back and it's all real. :myman:

I know that ur ugly like u ”know” that im bald & a man.

Hypocrites these days.

& my boyfriend is w/e with it because at the end of the day THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION FORUM. It doesnt mean shyt.
& you havent posted pics up because you're ugly. Plain & simple.

& idk what ur talking about. Every single member isnt ”ethering me”. I'm only dealing with ur dumbass currently. & I'm still getting PMS from nikkas on here daily trying to simp & shyt, so you're theory is invalid.

& who gives a fukk about your hair!. Go to the make up alley forum for that shyt!
& for the record I'm not bald (although it doesn't matter that I say that because people are gonna believe what they wanna believe). Especially jealous bytches like you.

& baby, I don't need anyone on here to validate my beauty. I get enough of that everyday.. Even when im in sweats with no make up on :wrist:

P.s. What sisterhood? Please explain.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

I know that ur ugly like u ”know” that im bald & a man.

Hypocrites these days.

& my boyfriend is w/e with it because at the end of the day THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION FORUM. It doesnt mean shyt.
& you havent posted pics up because you're ugly. Plain & simple.

& idk what ur talking about. Every single member isnt ”ethering me”. I'm only dealing with ur dumbass currently. & I'm still getting PMS from nikkas on here daily trying to simp & shyt, so you're theory is invalid.

& who gives a fukk about your hair!. Go to the make up alley forum for that shyt!
& for the record I'm not bald (although it doesn't matter that I say that because people are gonna believe what they wanna believe). Especially jealous bytches like you.

& baby, I don't need anyone on here to validate my beauty. I get enough of that everyday.. Even when im in sweats with no make up on :wrist:

P.s. What sisterhood? Please explain.

Right. In summary:

Your 'boyfriend' doesn't exist
You're **** aka a man
All the women in the world are jealous of your ashy skin and fake hair
You're also bald so you have to wear weaves
And, insecure
And in need of random men on an hip hop forum to validate you.
Also, my long hair don't care.

thanks for admitting it. :pachaha:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Bella you're cool but you beef so much. :wow:

* edited so I don't get in trouble*

tumblr_lq1cclhIbq1qeee3yo1_400.gif

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Right. In summary:

Your 'boyfriend' doesn't exist
You're **** aka a man
All the women in the word are jelous of your ashy skin and fake hair
You're also bald so you have to wear weaves
And, insecure and in need of random men on an hip hop forum to validate you.
Also, my long hair don't care.

thanks for admitting it. :pachaha:

Summary:
Your an ugly bytch.

Are we done here sweetie? Im gonna continue spending Valentines with my man.

& Happy singles awareness day to you.. Since clearly nobody likes an ugly bytch like yourself.

Toodles XOXO

havoc00

Pro
Daps

Summary:
Your an ugly bytch.

Are we done here sweetie? Im gonna continue spending Valentines with my man.

& Happy singles awareness day to you.. Since clearly nobody likes an ugly bytch like yourself.

Toodles XOXO

did ur bf fill ur ass up with cum tonight, I want details