Certified Members of the Coli Thread

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

I don't start battles, I just finish them.

If bytches wanna start with me like mrs queen did yesterday, then obviously i'm not gonna just lay down & take it like alot of pussies do on here that are scared of the wolves or "wolvettes". I always defend myself online & in person & I always have to have the last word.

& I also don't just keep going on and on about the same shyt... never that.
If someone were interested enough to look at my past posts then they'll see that I don't purposely try to beef with someone & I just post random thoughts & shyt, BUT when a bytch wanna start shyt with me then you see that I reply to them.

That's all there is too it :yeshrug:

Some people on here wanna make it seem like i'm the antagonist that likes to start shyt with people randomly but like I said, bytches start with me.

I understand that love but what i'm saying is that YOU have the power to end it. Speak your piece then let it die. :whew: we don't need any premature grey hairs or arthritis in the fingers over nonsense. Both of yall appear to have very aggressive personalities- this thread will never die lol

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I understand that love but what i'm saying is that YOU have the power to end it. Speak your piece then let it die. :whew: we don't need any premature grey hairs or arthritis in the fingers over nonsense. Both of yall appear to have very aggressive personalities- this thread will never die lol

I understand that but I'm never gonna just roll over & continue letting ugly bytches talk shyt. That's never been who I am.

It seems like she finally gave up trying to "set me straight" though, so I think we're good... FOR NOW! .. Until another ugly bytch decides she wants to come & try me :shaq2:

Nice to meet you though.. & if that's really you in ur avi then you're definitely not a part of the 99% :youngsabo:

Welcome to the Exclusive 1% Club :obama:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

I understand that but I'm never gonna just roll over & continue letting ugly bytches talk shyt. That's never been who I am.

It seems like she finally gave up trying to "set me straight" though, so I think we're good... FOR NOW! .. Until another ugly bytch decides she wants to come & try me :shaq2:

Nice to meet you though.. & if that's really you in ur avi then you're definitely not a part of the 99% :youngsabo:

Understandable. You know how much you can tolerate and when enough is truly enough.

Nice to meet you too, Bella. Yes this is me in my avi :salute:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
@BellaVenus be like these ugly b!tches hate me because I'm beautifullll.

tumblr_mctmca01b21rjzk9co1_250.gif

:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

So, basically your entire self worth is in your looks, and if a more attractive female talked down on you, you'd have no comeback?

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
So, basically your entire self worth is in your looks, and if a more attractive female talked down on you, you'd have no comeback?

:what:

The inaccurate conclusions that you people put together are :wtf:

But to answer your completely witchcraft questons, Hell No & the second question is impossible, so no. :youngsabo: :troll: