Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it's not a real conversation to begin with. The 50/50 convo is about men who need help from the women they're dating to pay bills.

Those arrangements probably fair poorly because the woman will invariably get the short end of the stick in the arrangement.

:manny:
Every time you make sweeping generalizations it’s incredibly easy to combat your argument. So maybe don’t do that.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
y'all still on this? 🤣

y'all still don't know the difference between people doing what they wanna do vs doing what they have to do?

what man don't wanna handle shyt and be in full control?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I have a homie who’s divorced now. He and his wife had 3 kids. Things were cool for a while until he started going through it. He was literally drowning himself to keep everything in tact since his wife didn’t want to work…even after his kids aged into the school system. Dude cried in front of us talking about it…so we told him while we appreciated him coming to us for support this convo needs to be had with his wife. So he had it…he broke down and cried…she essentially told him to “suck it up” and “do what you have to do to make it work”. No concessions. No compromise on lifestyle. This isn’t a woman with no education or skills…They met in college. All he was asking was that now that all of the kids were in school full time, if she could get a job and help out. And she balked. From that point on the marriage spiraled out of control and ultimately ended. They split custody. They both now work. A slight concession on her end could have saved their marriage.

Now I don’t care if someone feels like the woman in OP does. My issue is are you willing to adjust if your partner needs it? Or are you going to dig in and let shyt die because you’re too stubborn to come off that “I’m not doing 50-50 bullshyt”?

Yeah, fukk that. I wish a bytch would

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
They think other races of women don’t work or contribute to the household. And act like the men aren’t handling the maintenance or doing anything else.

Fake ass martyring. They don’t even nurture for these men to be created. You want men with power? Create them then
That's my thing...they think Becky, Maria and Mei Ling isn't working and most are stay at home wifes/moms.

But I do feel that if both the man and woman work and go 50/50...then both parties need to go 50/50 on the chores.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Keep in mind these random "viral" clips like this are usually placed into our phones with the intent to ignite fighting between the genders/ races.

Always keep that in mind when you see random clips like this.

Nothing that goes "viral" is organic.

It's always by design for propaganda purposes.

Reminds me of all of these "swirl" IG clips that I got one time when I had a IG account. It was crazy. Like a whirlwind of propaganda from swirling, self hatred, and other tropes that comes with the modern day internet.

It was scary I'm not going to lie to you. Sometimes I feel like the Internet was reorganize to inflict mental warfare upon the people, when years ago it was all television. It's impossible to find the truth of anything nowadays.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This argument is getting repetitive :unimpressed:

Let's focus on getting out of debt & building wealth

:mjlol: priorities mate. Self building the black community, uplifting black families, building economic wealth, and spreading resources to those that need it comes bottom fiddle to nonsense like this.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of all of these "swirl" IG clips that I got one time when I had a IG account. It was crazy. Like a whirlwind of propaganda from swirling, self hatred, and other tropes that comes with the modern day internet.

It was scary I'm not going to lie to you. Sometimes I feel like the Internet was reorganize to inflict mental warfare upon the people, when years ago it was all television. It's impossible to find the truth of anything nowadays.
Spot on breh. You're more right than wrong. 💯

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is 2024, the average man cannot afford and should not even attempt to foot the bill. I am well-off/rich and I won't go 100% on the bills. I typically don't go 50-50 either, I pay for most things but if a woman doesn't offer to pay after a few dates, she is just a friends with benefits. In my experience women that are truly interested usually offer to treat me, whether is picking up the tab on food once in awhile, paying for a small part of a trip, etc. I will never seriously date a woman that is not generous or that doesn't have a good job.

As far as big ticket items like house and cars. unless I end up with a woman with similar income, I am going to buy the house and my car outright, pay for all the upkeep and associated bills. There will be no illusion that it is "our" house. I cook and do chores, if I am busy I get a someone to come clean. I have never been with a women that felt the need to do any chores or maintain the house while with me.
I'm not rich but I'm on a path to be pretty well off by the time I hit my late 30s early 40s in 5-10 years

I'm just gonna have all my own stuff that I bought outright like you said. I'm only messing with women who have something to lose and their own stuff as well

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why are relationship topics such a big conversation in the black community?

I suspect it's the same reason there's so much talk about the number of Black kids raised in single parent homes.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:mjpls:Nobody should be taking relationship advice seriously from black people. The amount of opinions on this subject we see online is crazy. And looking at the statistics it seems like none of their advice is working.

Right. I'm not listening to "the community" in regards to anything. By every measure we are failing. Even in the shyt we can control (and obsess over) such as dating/relationships we are failing at. Taking advice from "the community" is only going to take you down the path of becoming another sad statistic. Just do what works for you and your family and cut all of this "black Twitter," black Tik-Tok," "black Instagram" bullshyt from your life because the ones pushing all of that negativity into your algorithm definitely aren't black. Do not take direction from failures and pawns.