Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
These females don't want to contribute or work. I don't want to work either. Why work if you don't have too. Reality is most couples aren't earning enough to just have a single income.

If they can find a sucker or rich man to pay all their bills why not. This is why they complaining on the Internet when they can't get the men they want.
I would never recommend anybody to not work and not contribute in a relationship. It’s too much liability on both sides. I do, however, think that the power dynamics work best when the man pays a slight majority financially and women do a bit more domestically.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
🥱 all the shyt going on in the world and this topic everybody want to talk and no wonder white folks so ahead of us because they pull they money together with no issues same with Hispanics. They actually build generation wealth coming together go to any business run by them husband running ish and the wife in there working right long side him.

All these women talking about taking care of the home bih please most of these heffas can't even take care themselves right alone and since they motto is they can do bad by themselves well guess I can do good all by myself as well.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I’m still tryna figure why so many black women believe doing it by themself is better than 50/50. :dwillhuh:They’d have 50% more income to spend or save.

They capping bruh most of them either barely doing it by themselves or capping BW have the highest eviction rates and also have the highest amount of debt they ain't doing it by themselves it's just internet talk and a nice way of saying they lazy and don't want to contribute.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This conversation really confuses me . I don’t know any couple that doesn’t both work and pay bills

Having grown up with a lot of upper class white folks, many of my friends moms were full time stay at home and never worked or worked part-time here and there. What the BW on social media saying this stuff don't realize is that many of these women who stay at home and have the man pay for everything come from families with money who financially help out by doing things like buying their 1st house for them after they got married, paying for their grandchildren's private school, buying their grandkids cars, paying for vacations, funding their business ventures, etc. Also many of these stay at home wives will receive an inheritance when their parents die, which will benefit the husband eventually. So yeah the husband covers all the bills but in the end he'll benefit.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Do they really do as much as they think they do though?! People have this super sense of what they feel like they do everyday vs what they actually accomplish on a daily basis. The game is in shambles......

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shes right,except the "i can do this by myself part".

But i didnt feel a proverbs 31 aura pouring over me off my screen. So by no means am I saying shes a good candidate for that type of treatment:respect:.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
If you come from community values this doesn’t need to be discussed

This topic is for dudes that are still trying to dominate masculine women in secular society with communal values and both wondering why it doesn’t work
This is a dope ass perspective. Find someone with your name values. If you want 50/50, find a girl that will do that with you.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re paying 100% of the bills and you are not earning in excess of $200K, you are a sucker. Let’s imagine this is a roommate situation. Imagine telling your roommates you don’t gotta pay rent because you cooked dinner four times that week :heh:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Having grown up with a lot of upper class white folks, many of my friends moms were full time stay at home and never worked or worked part-time here and there. What the BW on social media saying this stuff don't realize is that many of these women who stay at home and have the man pay for everything come from families with money who financially help out by doing things like buying their 1st house for them after they got married, paying for their grandchildren's private school, buying their grandkids cars, paying for vacations, funding their business ventures, etc. Also many of these stay at home wives will receive an inheritance when their parents die, which will benefit the husband eventually. So yeah the husband covers all the bills but in the end he'll benefit.
Also those women ain't asking for the lifestyle they had when they were single. 2 Car payments, her hair care, nails, etc are very expensive. I find as I get older they are just realizing they need a savings and that they will be working till they die on the Walmart floor.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
150k Budget.

Fixed Expenses

• Taxes $30K
  • Housing $36K
  • Utilities $6K
  • Insurance $5K
  • Auto Payments 4k (for ONE CAR)
  • Total $81k
Variable Expenses

• Retirement $29K
  • Auto savings $6K
  • Vacation savings $6K
  • College savings $3K
  • Food $12K
  • Gas $8K
  • Everything else $7.5K
  • Total $69K

lib123

All Star
Daps
Also those women ain't asking for the lifestyle they had when they were single. 2 Car payments, her hair care, nails, etc are very expensive. I find as I get older they are just realizing they need a savings and that they will be working till they die on the Walmart floor.

Nah some of them do but the point is even if they do or don’t want that lifestyle, their families are bringing money to the marriage on their behalf. Another thing is if a well-off dude marries these women on social media who often come from underprivileged backgrounds yet want the man to pay for everything, that dude will also be expected to help out her extended family.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!

She isn't submissive. She just wants her bills paid.

Regardless of what term she uses to describe herself, she is too much… who Tf wants to deal with such an aggressive, defensive and in your face attitude after a hard days work?

She can have that shyt… I’m cool with just fukking 3-4 times and keeping it pushing

UPDATE: okay so after looking at more than half the vids on IG see she is literally aggressive, defensive and flat out insufferable in pretty much every last one… in every vid she’s going at someone, or shytting on someone…. Like damn, I can see the real problem, you have no peace in your life ……

the bigger problem is, there are far too many black women walking around these days who are JUST LIKE HER…. Once I was to realize that her attitude is this way, I would automatically throw her in the “never wifing up” category….

I can guarantee you she never gets married unless she meets a super Saiyan simp… got a headache after listening to her talk