Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Nah some of them do but the point is even if they do or don’t want that lifestyle, their families are bringing money to the marriage on their behalf. Another thing is if a well-off dude marries these women on social media who often come from underprivileged backgrounds yet want the man to pay for everything, that dude will also be expected to help out her extended family.
You keep saying family...how much are we talking about, particularly in the black community? 5 million, 10 million?

lib123

All Star
Daps
You keep saying family...how much are we talking about, particularly in the black community? 5 million, 10 million?
I was referring to how many of the White women who are full time stay at home moms come from families with money who contribute on behalf of their daughters.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I was referring to how many of the White women who are full time stay at home moms come from families with money who contribute on behalf of their daughters.
Nevermind you explained the transition to white women I apologize.
Having grown up with a lot of upper class white folks, many of my friends moms were full time stay at home and never worked or worked part-time here and there. What the BW on social media saying this stuff don't realize is that many of these women who stay at home and have the man pay for everything come from families with money who financially help out by doing things like buying their 1st house for them after they got married, paying for their grandchildren's private school, buying their grandkids cars, paying for vacations, funding their business ventures, etc. Also many of these stay at home wives will receive an inheritance when their parents die, which will benefit the husband eventually. So yeah the husband covers all the bills but in the end he'll benefit.

I agree...
This has just never been us. Both sides of my grandparents and great grandparents worked.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Man should take care of the mortgage or rent or most of it

Woman can take care of utilities

Both should be saving and planning together for retirement and the kids present expenditure (day care, clothing, hobbies), future (college) and shyt like vacations

The man should be taking the bulk of the expenses particularly if he earns more. Remember women are the ones holding children in their stomach for 9 months and giving birth and doing the majority of the cooking, grocery shopping, and cleaning.

This is for a legit couple that’s married/engaged or has children or is serious. If that’s just your lil girlfriend and y’all live together and testing shyt out 50/50 is fine.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man should take care of the mortgage or rent

Woman can take care of utilities

Both should be saving and planning together for retirement and the kids present expenditure (day care, clothing, hobbies), future (college) and shyt like vacations

The man should be taking the bulk of the expenses particularly if he earns more. Remember women are the ones holding children in their stomach for 9 months and giving birth and doing the majority of the cooking, grocery shopping, and cleaning.

This is for a legit couple that’s married/engaged or has children or is serious. If that’s just your lil girlfriend and y’all live together and testing shyt out 50/50 is fine.
The sooner people realize they need to figure out what works in THEIR relationship and focus on that the better off they will be.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Regardless of what term she uses to describe herself, she is too much… who Tf wants to deal with such an aggressive, defensive and in your face attitude after a hard days work?

She can have that shyt… I’m cool with just fukking 3-4 times and keeping it pushing

UPDATE: okay so after looking at more than half the vids on IG see she is literally aggressive, defensive and flat out insufferable in pretty much every last one… in every vid she’s going at someone, or shytting on someone…. Like damn, I can see the real problem, you have no peace in your life ……

the bigger problem is, there are far too many black women walking around these days who are JUST LIKE HER…. Once I was to realize that her attitude is this way, I would automatically throw her in the “never wifing up” category….

I can guarantee you she never gets married unless she meets a super Saiyan simp… got a headache after listening to her talk
Shawty ain’t it :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nevermind you explained the transition to white women I apologize.

I agree...
This has just never been us. Both sides of my grandparents and great grandparents worked.

There were more Black housewives in the old days but not in large numbers.