Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I'm at the point where id hire a cleaning service so bytches can shut the fukk up. You ain’t got no more leeway after that:umad: Maybe get a personal chef to cook 4 days a week.

Tired of broads making it seem like cooking and cleaning is more extraneous and time consuming than an actual career.:camby:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not black people...black women. Black men know white or non-black men at large don't pay for everything.

Except this is isn't as common as some of y'all try to make it.

I don't know a man who goes 50/50% financially and 0% on domestic and child-rearing duties.
My ex, my youngest's mom, when we were together I made about 60% of our income combined, so I took 60% of the bills. On paper, in actuality I think I did the math once and I was paying about 65-66% of our bills---->so paying well over my share, while she was paying well under...

On top of that, this doesn't account for all the other money spent for her. Any time her car, which was older than mine, had issues, I paid for it. I paid for her gas half the time. She was on my insurance. Treated her by giving her a few hundred a couple times a year...

In actuality I spent well over 70% of the income I earned while I was with her, to ensure her comfortability. Wasn't comfortable for me, I made less than I do now, but I made it work...

At home, she was a far superior cook and enjoys cooking, it's a love language of hers, so she cooked 90% of our food. We split picking up/dropping off the kids, and I did probably 75% of the household cleaning and laundry because I enjoy cleaning, I throw some music on and keep my place tight. She is not a cleaner. We both did homework with the kids, entertained them, disciplined, ran errands...

With all of this?

There were multiple reasons we didn't work out, one of which being, she feels a man should pay for everything---->even if the income levels are similar and it's more taxing for the man to spend all his money. I never bowed to this demand, and it was one of the reasons we couldn't work...

Respondents in this thread are forgetting there are women out here who have a man paying most of the bills AND doing his part as a partner at home, and still shyt on the man because it's not enough...

I know these women exist, I lived it...

In principle, I have 3 daughters. The woman I'm dating isn't one of my children, you are not entitled to a free ride from me if you are not my child. Period. Doesn't matter what my take home pay is...

I make more money now than I did when we were together and I feel the same, ain't shyt changed. I can hold myself down just fine. If a woman wants a sponsor I'm not That Guy, and I'm not the brother she gotta beg to be involved with the kids or household duties, I do all that shyt naturally...

You gotta pay your weigh for something with me though, I could have an annual salary of 10 mil and my opinion on this wouldn't change. Go find the next nikka if you want to keep all your money but spend all mine...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I'm at the point where id hire a cleaning service so bytches can shut the fukk up. You ain’t got no more leeway after that:umad: Maybe get a personal chef to cook 4 days a week.

Tired of broads making it seem like cooking and cleaning is more extraneous and time consuming than an actual career.:camby:

Especially when we know they not cooking and cleaning everyday.

Most people might clean the house 1x per week.

Most people might cook 3 times a week. The rest of the week, it's food delivery and easy sh*t you can cook without thinking about it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My ex, my youngest's mom, when we were together I made about 60% of our income combined, so I took 60% of the bills. On paper, in actuality I think I did the math once and I was paying about 65-66% of our bills---->so paying well over my share, while she was paying well under...

On top of that, this doesn't account for all the other money spent for her. Any time her car, which was older than mine, had issues, I paid for it. I paid for her gas half the time. She was on my insurance. Treated her by giving her a few hundred a couple times a year...

In actuality I spent well over 70% of the income I earned while I was with her, to ensure her comfortability. Wasn't comfortable for me, I made less than I do now, but I made it work...

At home, she was a far superior cook and enjoys cooking, it's a love language of hers, so she cooked 90% of our food. We split picking up/dropping off the kids, and I did probably 75% of the household cleaning and laundry because I enjoy cleaning, I throw some music on and keep my place tight. She is not a cleaner. We both did homework with the kids, entertained them, disciplined, ran errands...

With all of this?

There were multiple reasons we didn't work out, one of which being, she feels a man should pay for everything---->even if the income levels are similar and it's more taxing for the man to spend all his money. I never bowed to this demand, and it was one of the reasons we couldn't work...

Respondents in this thread are forgetting there are women out here who have a man paying most of the bills AND doing his part as a partner at home, and still shyt on the man because it's not enough...

I know these women exist, I lived it...

In principle, I have 3 daughters. The woman I'm dating isn't one of my children, you are not entitled to a free ride from me if you are not my child. Period. Doesn't matter what my take home pay is...

I make more money now than I did when we were together and I feel the same, ain't shyt changed. I can hold myself down just fine. If a woman wants a sponsor I'm not That Guy, and I'm not the brother she gotta beg to be involved with the kids or household duties, I do all that shyt naturally...

You gotta pay your weigh for something with me though, I could have an annual salary of 10 mil and my opinion on this wouldn't change. Go find the next nikka if you want to keep all your money but spend all mine...
There are some true trifling niqqas out here, but not enough. A lot of these responses of 50/50 money 0/100 domestic work are hand-me-down cautionary tales.

Nana went through that when Earth Wind & Fire was hot. The vast majority of (black) women under 40 haven't dealt with that because Nana and Mama taught them and their male brothers/cousins otherwise.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:russ:I don’t know about y’all but my parents had me and my sister. Doing all the chores lol the only thing my sister didn’t do. Was yard work and taking out the trash. The only thing my mom had to do was cook, and that’s if my dad wasn’t grilling anything.
Breeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My mother would every single New Years Eve, sit down at the kitchen table and do out the yearly calendar with mine and my sister's initials for every single day of the year, except for Sunday's.

BR/JA Monday through Saturday.

That was doing dishes/cleaning the kitchen.

Entailed washing/drying and putting away the dishes, sweeping the kitchen floor, clearing and wiping the table and cleaning the stove, including taking off the drip pans and washing them.

Nightly.

Sunday's was joint effort because it was the biggest meal of the week.

I remember when dishwashers got hot in the 90s me n my sister asking our parents if we could get one... my mom laughed and said why when they've already got two?

On Saturdays we had to split either dusting or sweeping the stairs, from the attic down.
Whoever dusted had to do all the furniture with Pledge/Murphys oil.
Whoever swept also had to vacuum all the floors, and wash the wooden steps.
Also there were two bathrooms and both had to be cleaned by one of us.

Bathroom upstairs had the shower which had to be scrubbed spotless. Mirrors/toilets and countertops had to be shining in both.

Every damn Saturday, before we could do fun ish with friends or have company over.

From like 10 years old til we left as adults.

So yeah, i legit don't understand how people can't maintain living standards.

I legit don't understand how people can have a house full of children and not have them doing the damn thing either.

You got an army of kids, sounds like you have an army of hands on deck.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Keep in mind these random "viral" clips like this are usually placed into our phones with the intent to ignite fighting between the genders/ races.

Always keep that in mind when you see random clips like this.

Nothing that goes "viral" is organic.

It's always by design for propaganda purposes.
how is this specific clip causing division though?

it's pretty logical and makes common sense

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've never dated a woman who didn't have her own career or money. Never. class/race/religion it didn't matter.

Hell if a woman can't go 50/50 she doesn't have any self respect and isn't worth dating

:mjlol:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Keep in mind these random "viral" clips like this are usually placed into our phones with the intent to ignite fighting between the genders/ races.

Always keep that in mind when you see random clips like this.

Nothing that goes "viral" is organic.

It's always by design for propaganda purposes.
ding ding ding we have a winner

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I've never dated a woman who didn't have her own career or money. Never. class/race/religion it didn't matter.

Hell if a woman can't go 50/50 she doesn't have any self respect and isn't worth dating

:mjlol:
That's the thing, I've never had a woman who didn't have a career or her own money either. And yet my ex STILL wanted me to take care of all the bills, and she keep all her money...

nikkas in here like "50/50 for nikkas who need help" must not have any type of measurable dating history 🤣 or are hard-core traditionalists. Neither of these apply to me, and yet part of our issue was how I didn't take the full responsibility if bills from here...

fukk all that, and I love this woman. Ain't no woman who expects me to live with me with no financial obligation for me, you ain't my gotdamn child...

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
To be honest, it’s not about that and a lot of men keep missing the point. Purposely.

Even when men and women split the bills, many wives complain the the housework and child-rearing isn’t split down the middle.

Women get burned out because they’re expected to do majority of the cooking and cleaning day-in day-out because that is “women’s work”.

If you truly have an egalitarian marriage where things are split down the middle then that’s perfect and to be fair, no one should complain.

It’s the women who work a full day like their husbands, who return home at 530, 6, 630 pm to a husband asking “what’s for dinner?”, looking at a sink full of dishes, looking at piles of laundry, looking at floors that need to be vacuumed/mopped, while their husbands say that they had a long day at work and are too tired to do any of those things.

AGAAAAAAIN- if you’re a man who has no issue splitting those duties with your wife, I don’t think there is room to complain. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But if a woman is working full time and coming home M-F doing all the housework and child rearing while her hubby is chilling- nah. That’s a raw deal and remaining single is actually easier.

I knew a white girl who had to run from work to get the baby from daycare by 6pm while her (white) hubby literally got home from work everyday by 5pm and was watching tv when she came home with the child. Dirty house, no dinner ready. Not to mention she also had to leave early every morning to drop the child at daycare. <— there are women of all races who deal with shyt like that, which causes burnout.

Women have witnessed mothers, sisters, etc deal with that shyt and they don’t want to deal with it.

My family is a mix of egalitarian and traditional marriages. The men in my family are awesome, to the point that ppl get annoyed when I talk about them. Truthfully I’d rather be single if I couldn’t find a man like the men in my family. 🤷🏾‍♀️ But that isn’t everyone’s experience.
But at the end of the day a single mother would still have all those responsibilities and pay all the bills. :skip:
50/50 would be less stress no matter how you spin it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Simps in here talking about the cleaning and cooking women do.

TODAY's women are LAZY and just want to be on SOCIAL MEDIA ALL DAY and order TAKEOUT.

They don't want to cook and clean. Have y'all seen the state of most women's homes? :mjlol:

Fellas don't fall for the SCAM where you finance everything while she's spending her money on complete bullshyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, it’s not about that and a lot of men keep missing the point. Purposely.

Even when men and women split the bills, many wives complain the the housework and child-rearing isn’t split down the middle.

Women get burned out because they’re expected to do majority of the cooking and cleaning day-in day-out because that is “women’s work”.

If you truly have an egalitarian marriage where things are split down the middle then that’s perfect and to be fair, no one should complain.

It’s the women who work a full day like their husbands, who return home at 530, 6, 630 pm to a husband asking “what’s for dinner?”, looking at a sink full of dishes, looking at piles of laundry, looking at floors that need to be vacuumed/mopped, while their husbands say that they had a long day at work and are too tired to do any of those things.

AGAAAAAAIN- if you’re a man who has no issue splitting those duties with your wife, I don’t think there is room to complain. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But if a woman is working full time and coming home M-F doing all the housework and child rearing while her hubby is chilling- nah. That’s a raw deal and remaining single is actually easier.

I knew a white girl who had to run from work to get the baby from daycare by 6pm while her (white) hubby literally got home from work everyday by 5pm and was watching tv when she came home with the child. Dirty house, no dinner ready. Not to mention she also had to leave early every morning to drop the child at daycare. <— there are women of all races who deal with shyt like that, which causes burnout.

Women have witnessed mothers, sisters, etc deal with that shyt and they don’t want to deal with it.

My family is a mix of egalitarian and traditional marriages. The men in my family are awesome, to the point that ppl get annoyed when I talk about them. Truthfully I’d rather be single if I couldn’t find a man like the men in my family. 🤷🏾‍♀️ But that isn’t everyone’s experience.
Women demanded entry into the workforce. :hubie: