Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:russ:I don’t know about y’all but my parents had me and my sister. Doing all the chores lol the only thing my sister didn’t do. Was yard work and taking out the trash. The only thing my mom had to do was cook, and that’s if my dad wasn’t grilling anything.

Yeah once the children are able to walk and talk they start doing chores. Parents will have children clean the entire house (except the parents bed and bathroom) and do the entirety of the yard work/maintenance. Have black people really forgotten where they came from? We're the only community still having debates on 50/50 instead of just making shyt work for our individual households like everyone else. The shyt is really pathetic honestly. This is middle and high school level discussion had by people in their 20s, 30s and 40s. :scusthov:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do what works for you in your relationship, but you nikkas have got to start being realistic. and from my vantage point, its not the broads who are being unrealistic, its nikkas.

You want these chicks to work just like you, bring you half the mortgage and bills, go thru pregnancy and child birth to carry your kids, fukk and suck 3-4 times a week, and still make you feel like a man and submit to you and your authority in the household, when you're literally doing less to contribute to the marriage than she is. and yall nikkas truly think that's logical? and are confused about why it ain't happening for you or you can only find a bunch of combative and or ugly bytches in your pool.

and I just got out of a thread where nikkas is essentially wiling to sacrifice their daughters for their own selfish desires in their relationships. so add be willing to be cheated on and take it to the list above :russ:. you nikkas have this fantasy thinking that broads are really willing to pay you to have a horrible deal in their lives when they would clearly just be better off without you.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old adage will always be true. You have to pay the cost to be the boss. i wonder if these same nikkas want to be viewed as the head of their household and final decision maker, while begging their woman for half the bills? :patrice:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This is 2024, the average man cannot afford and should not even attempt to foot the bill. I am well-off/rich and I won't go 100% on the bills. I typically don't go 50-50 either, I pay for most things but if a woman doesn't offer to pay after a few dates, she is just a friends with benefits. In my experience women that are truly interested usually offer to treat me, whether is picking up the tab on food once in awhile, paying for a small part of a trip, etc. I will never seriously date a woman that is not generous or that doesn't have a good job.

As far as big ticket items like house and cars. unless I end up with a woman with similar income, I am going to buy the house and my car outright, pay for all the upkeep and associated bills. There will be no illusion that it is "our" house. I cook and do chores, if I am busy I get a someone to come clean. I have never been with a women that felt the need to do any chores or maintain the house while with me.
This is my current stance and I think if a lot of brehs stood on this principle things would sort themselves out better. Most of these females are showing us time and time again that they're struggling financially and need a man to help offset. But if they're not showing any reciprocity or have wild demands from the jump don't deal with them at all. It doesn't matter how good she looks.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Do what works for you in your relationship, but you nikkas have got to start being realistic. and from my vantage point, its not the broads who are being unrealistic, its nikkas.

You want these chicks to work just like you, bring you half the mortgage and bills, go thru pregnancy and child birth to carry your kids, fukk and suck 3-4 times a week, and still make you feel like a man and submit to you and your authority in the household, when you're literally doing less to contribute to the marriage than she is. and yall nikkas truly think that's logical? and are confused about why it ain't happening for you or you can only find a bunch of combative and or ugly bytches in your pool.

and I just got out of a thread where nikkas is essentially wiling to sacrifice their daughters for their own selfish desires in their relationships. so add be willing to be cheated on and take it to the list above :russ:. you nikkas have this fantasy thinking that broads are really willing to pay you to have a horrible deal in their lives when they would clearly just be better off without you.
:yeshrug:It goes both ways both genders are hypocrites. Who’s repeatedly arguing about traditional roles and values. And what a “real man/woman” should be doing in a relationship or marriage. Without following their own advice, or meeting the standards they put on others. Both genders wants to do less, while demanding the other to do more.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The old adage will always be true. You have to pay the cost to be the boss. i wonder if these same nikkas want to be viewed as the head of their household and final decision maker, while begging their woman for half the bills? :patrice:

All of this. I’m surprised it took this long for brehs to mention it. As long as everyone is ok with joint decision making and domestic labor, 50/50 can work fine. But everyone has to be ok with compromise, which is easy on small stuff. Not so easy with big decisions.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you come from community values this doesn’t need to be discussed

This topic is for dudes that are still trying to dominate masculine women in secular society with communal values and both wondering why it doesn’t work

Well said,

on a another note, we need to have a spin off debate on what a certified dime is. Good grief

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Instance #7,589,785,920,957,838,747,829,577,482,761,294,848 of single black people on the internet not knowing what a relationship/marriage is

:russell:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:It goes both ways both genders are hypocrites. Who’s repeatedly arguing about traditional roles and values. And what a “real man/woman” should be doing in a relationship or marriage. Without following their own advice, or meeting the standards they put on others. Both genders wants to do less, while demanding the other to do more.
Maybe. i don't really get involved with the shyt much, so maybe i'm just seeing nikkas whine and be hypocrites more.
I also don't really view women and men roles the same like apparently a lot of yall do. my view on men's role is the same as my pops who raised me, how i am in my household, and how i'm raising my sons. as a man, my primary responsibility is for material provision and protection.

when i say material, i'm not talking about purses and all that shyt, i'm talking literally put a roof over your head, have food on the table dependably, means of transportation to get that food, and have bills covered so that house has all it needs. a woman's job starts after that.

and there is an amount of esteem that you get as a man when you can do that shyt that is not talked about enough. i keep telling nikkas, if you make this your goal, the world is your oyster and all the shyt you're complaining about disappear. but nikkas don't want to strive for shyt anymore.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All of this. I’m surprised it took this long for brehs to mention it. As long as everyone is ok with joint decision making and domestic labor, 50/50 can work fine. But everyone has to be ok with compromise, which is easy on small stuff. Not so easy with big decisions.
If she still wants to be a masculine secularized woman that wants to pick and choose gender roles when it suits her 50-50 works. This is also better in secular communities, especially if you’re a nikka who doesn’t care if she comes from generations of single motherhood and you only care if the ass is phat.

But if I’m paying for everything and being a general net positive, tuck that invisible dikk in, no complaining about gender roles, no attitude, no fake martyring. But as a man be aware of the consequences of trying this in a secular environment that encourages “graduating from marriage” and fake deep new age philosophy. This works in tight knit communities or communities that share similar values. The only reason to pay for everything is because the equity I get from marrying her has paid off or will pay off.

I do not date masculine women period and they stay away from me. When women do feminine shyt for me, I know thats a cue for me to handle the man shyt or she gonna go find someone else. There is no "I'm only this if you're that". If you were raised with cultural values internalized, there is no turning it on or off. I'm not gonna sit and wait for you to learn to be a woman when your mother should've taught you. Nor am I gonna be the daddy that ran out on you

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
That fact that 50/50 is even a thing in our community shows how lost and ignorant we are.

We have so many women struggling alone waiting for a man to retire them early. While only about 5% of Black men can afford to have a stay at home wife.

I'm not against 50/50, it works for a lot of people and is needed in our community, but I know most modern women will not submit at all to a man that's they see as an equal.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps

These females don't want to contribute or work. I don't want to work either. Why work if you don't have too. Reality is most couples aren't earning enough to just have a single income.

If they can find a sucker or rich man to pay all their bills why not. This is why they complaining on the Internet when they can't get the men they want.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People like to hear themselves talk. She probably got a nikka playing PS5 texting her "We need pizza rolls" as we speak :mjlol:. If this is how you roll then cool. You feel the need to go online talking this foolishness you either want attention or though doth protest too much.

Anyone talking this "man should pay all the bills" stuff is either extremely fortunate or aint been out here for real. Aint too many jobs that a person can work that allows them to take care of themselves, another adult, and multiple kids and live comfortably out here.