Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Option 1
  • Pay majority of the bills (90% - 100%) with increasing inflation and expenses in todays economy
  • Have the woman maintain home responsibilities
  • Have the woman get burned out / unhappy and "fall out of love"
  • Get screwed over in divorce

Option 2
  • Go 50-50 or 60-40 or w/e
  • Split home responsibilities and bills
  • Walk away with your own assets due to being dual income

Whos risking option 1 nowadays

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Like some have said in this thread

If you as a man ain't on point with the house chores ( going half on the cooking, cleaning, child rearing ect..)

Then 50/50 ain't gonna work for you.

It's 2 sides to this coin.

I can't just call out the women cause it's dudes that come home and play Madden for the whole evening and expect they girl to cook, do laundry, and take care of the kids after she has put in her 8 hours

Both men and Women seem to only want to hold on to traditions that benefit them :jbhmm:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is about women wanting to fukk whoever they want to fukk..
And the nikkaz they want to fukk don't make enough money, aren't traditional, and don't care about that bytch enough to pay for everything, sometimes not anything.

So women got jobs to have money, so they don't have to be submissive to a nikka that they really wouldn't be fukkin in the first place.
The nikka who will actually pay for everything.

But deep inside they still are women and they want traditional things, like being pampered and taken care of.

However The men that can do that, these women don't want to give them p*ssy...until that p*ssy is past its prime.

In summation, These hoes ain't traditional and the dikk they want ain't traditional.
So 50/50 for everybody

Tupac in a Business Suit.

Problem with 9 to 5 brehs, we need time to work and recharge, so that superficial shyt like mouthpiece and clout chasing has no real schedule.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Average salary for a 45 year old is $65k. Solid money, but you not balling and eating out all the time and vacationing if youre a family of 4 on that money. Ive worked to get my home to where my income covers all our bills and needs but my wife (who makes more than me) can cover our wants/extras. But if she quit her job today we’d still be good

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

If you as a man ain't on point with the house chores ( going half on the cooking, cleaning, child rearing ect..)

I can't just call out the women cause it's dudes that come home and play Madden for the whole evening and expect they girl to cook, do laundry, and take care of the kids after she has put in her 8 hours

Both men and Women seem to only want to hold on to traditions that benefit them :jbhmm:
/thread

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:I don’t know about y’all but my parents had me and my sister. Doing all the chores lol the only thing my sister didn’t do. Was yard work and taking out the trash. The only thing my mom had to do was cook, and that’s if my dad wasn’t grilling anything.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Option 1
  • Pay majority of the bills (90% - 100%) with increasing inflation and expenses in todays economy

Option 2

Option 2 is a must in secular society.

You need to be in a shame heavy close knit community for option 1. But motherfukkers is trying to do option 1 while they come from single motherhood, entrenched in stunt culture :russ:

If you take me to meet your family and your family doesn’t consist of your neighbors and all the people you grew up with as well you cant demand traditional from me

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Option 1

Option 2

The option 1 is not really a traditional woman.
She is a woman who likes the sound of her being able to stay home.

Shes a woman that says she's submissive to a man she's comfortable to be submissive with or some shyt like that.

Which means it isn't her nature but she can try.

nikkaz who don't know better get confused by these chix and so, yes... You assessment is accurate

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
it's not a real conversation to begin with. The 50/50 convo is about men who need help from the women they're dating to pay bills.

Those arrangements probably fair poorly because the woman will invariably get the short end of the stick in the arrangement.

:manny:
This is a completely idiotic statement. While there’s no such thing as 50/50. People who care for eachother and cohabitate should have eachother’s back. I been married for 10 years. How long u been married?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Never once had this be an issue. We never think about who pays what and how much someone pays. We just pay it and keep it moving. There’s no percentage or dumb ass “provide” or “take care of the home” conversation. We just take care of our home and kids. This is a conversation held by single people who will never have a successful relationship.
Basically.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:yeshrug:A lot of black people really think that all white people are either living like a hallmark movie or the Mccallisters. Media is really powerful and lowkey some black people really feel like nonblack people. Are far more superior them black people. Just look at the pedestal they put them on.
Not black people...black women. Black men know white or non-black men at large don't pay for everything.

Except this is isn't as common as some of y'all try to make it.

I don't know a man who goes 50/50% financially and 0% on domestic and child-rearing duties.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
If I primarily pay the rent which is like 3000 plus a couple other bills ...where do I stand with a majority of ladies these day$?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I tend to try to cover more than 50%, but I feel all grown people should work and pay some kind of bills.

So like, I cover the mortgage and she covers the electric, water, etc. When I was actually living this way, the differential was enough for her to even get the food and her part was still less than 50%.

This is household bills. We paid for our own cars.

Daps
Maybe I'm getting old, but all these manufactured debate clips are boring as hell now.

Like this ain’t been talked about ad nauseam over the last 15 years across social media.

These bytches and lame ass podcast nikkas need to get a real fukking career or skill if they are gonna be this fukking unoriginal making “content”.

shyt is silently killing the community too as it sparks gender wars for no real fukking reason.

When are we gonna evolve from this low vibration shyt?

Last edited:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
This is 2024, the average man cannot afford and should not even attempt to foot the bill. I am well-off/rich and I won't go 100% on the bills. I typically don't go 50-50 either, I pay for most things but if a woman doesn't offer to pay after a few dates, she is just a friends with benefits. In my experience women that are truly interested usually offer to treat me, whether is picking up the tab on food once in awhile, paying for a small part of a trip, etc. I will never seriously date a woman that is not generous or that doesn't have a good job.

As far as big ticket items like house and cars. unless I end up with a woman with similar income, I am going to buy the house and my car outright, pay for all the upkeep and associated bills. There will be no illusion that it is "our" house. I cook and do chores, if I am busy I get a someone to come clean. I have never been with a women that felt the need to do any chores or maintain the house while with me.