Certified dime piece finally ends the 50/50 debate that had the black community in a chokehold

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are you even talking about here?

The bottom line is if you love someone, you're not gonna be OK with them killing themselves under pressure.

If someone has it financially then you meet them where they're struggling.

Like this ish isn't rocket science.

If I'm a content bachelor, meet a woman and she's dope and asking for me to stop thinking about me and start considering us, ie cohabitation and consolidation of lives, why wouldn't she be expected to have me like I presumably have her?

Because I cook, clean and maintain a house, as my parents instilled this in me 20+ years ago.

Make sense breh

keep cooking, keep cleaning.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I’m still tryna figure why so many black women believe doing it by themself is better than 50/50. :dwillhuh:They’d have 50% more income to spend or save.

splitting bills down the middle AND being expected to perform duties that we've been socialized to associate with women.

Get familiar with the idea of "invisible labor" in the context of relationships.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m still tryna figure why so many black women believe doing it by themself is better than 50/50. :dwillhuh:They’d have 50% more income to spend or save.
They think other races of women don’t work or contribute to the household. And act like the men aren’t handling the maintenance or doing anything else.

Fake ass martyring. They don’t even nurture for these men to be created. You want men with power? Create them then

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I dont give a fuk, a woman is contributing to the household financially. I am not a provider. I also can live a bachelor life and pay the bills myself. Divorces are way too common to put myself at risk like that. I do not date broke women either.

Let some sucka play provider, then spousal support, child support while being left with nothing. Get your own shyt, we built a foundation together.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
If a man pays half of all the bills he is providing. The woman is also providing. If he does half of the household chores he is also “taking care of the home.” If he is an involved and loving father he is also “taking care of the kids.” And if he isn’t an invalid or permanently disabled he is also taking care of himself.

What men having working wives but don’t do shyt around the house and with the kids? I guarantee those men end up divorced and alone.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
keep cooking, keep cleaning.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but breh, we're all grown adults I presume.

What do I look like acting like Archie Bunker in 2023?

I cook more than 3/4s of the women I know.

All my point is, is that cohabitation/life consolidation almost always comes with expansion.

And if someone is pushing for that, yeah I expect them to chip in just like I am.

I don't think it makes someone a He-Man Woman Hater to be like, "I need you to have me like I got you."

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
splitting bills down the middle AND being expected to perform duties that we've been socialized to associate with women.

Get familiar with the idea of "invisible labor" in the context of relationships.
I know women like to pretend that 50/50 only accounts for bills but it should account for everything regarding cohabitation. If I tell someone things should be 50/50 I'm not only talking about bills, I'm talking cooking/cleaning/maintenance etc.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Never once had this be an issue. We never think about who pays what and how much someone pays. We just pay it and keep it moving. There’s no percentage or dumb ass “provide” or “take care of the home” conversation. We just take care of our home and kids. This is a conversation held by single people who will never have a successful relationship.