Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

hjhblkhj

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not true,....

when i was growing up.
my bestfriend always wanted to meet and know michael jordan.

i was the only guy who believed this could happen.

fastforward all the way to 2oo4.
my bestfriend threw parties and rode motorcycles.

his motorcycle riding buddy and bartender at his first party was michael jordan mike made me a martini, and was cool as fukk!

art barr

:laff::laff::duck:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WELL LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN BROTHER! HOLLYWOOD WAS CHILLING AT THE CRIB OF HIS CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND SLY SYLVESTER STALLONE, BROTHER! THIS WAS AT THE HEIGHT OF THE NWO WOLFPAC, SO BIG SEXY KEVIN NASH WAS THERE, ALONG WITH SCOTT STEINER, KONNAN, LEX LUGER, WOLFPAC STING, CROW STING, SURFER STING, AND SCOTT HALL WAS PASSED OUT IN SLY'S BATHTUB, GENE!

SO IN WALKS WILLIAM H. MACY, BROTHER! HOLLYWOOD STOOD UP TO GREET THE PROLIFIC ACTOR! I WANTED TO TELL HIM I WAS A BIG FAN OF HIS WORK IN JURASSIC PARK 3, DUDE! HE DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE HULKSTER, BROTHER! HE JUST WALKS RIGHT PAST MY ENTIRE CREW AND SITS DOWN IN THE READING ROOM WITH AN ALREADY SLOSHED GORE VIDAL! I WANTED TO GO IN THERE AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND, BUT I WAS AFRAID VIDAL WOULD DECONSTRUCT THE CONTRAST BETWEEN MY RED AND BLACK NWO ATTIRE AND MY BLEACHED BLONDE HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE AS A POSTMODERN REINTERPRETATION OF FASCIST EMBLEMS, BROTHER!

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
not true,....

when i was growing up.
my bestfriend always wanted to meet and know michael jordan.

i was the only guy who believed this could happen.

fastforward all the way to 2oo4.
my bestfriend threw parties and rode motorcycles.

his motorcycle riding buddy and bartender at his first party was michael jordan.
mike made me a martini, and was cool as fukk!

art barr
Duck tales nikka:rudy:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i wouldnt say he was an a$$hole but in the early 90s when i was a kid i met biggie on 125th in harlem he was chillen in his whip with the door open my moms noticed him and told me and my lil bro so we went to get an autograph my lil bro got on his car door and started jumping on it biggie was like :birdman: lil man what you doin? get off my car,and some other shyt my mom was like :usure: she was tight :russ: but looking back i cant blame em :manny:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Sometimes I think we over analyze this shyt. Think of how you would feel if you just went to Target to grab some hot dog buns, you aint even shower that day because you feeling lazy and shyt, you just planning to get in & get out......................and the whole store immediately circles in on you wanting autographs :damn:

I'm an introvert. I'm easy to talk to, I'm good peoples but, somedays I dont want to be fukking bothered. If I was famous, I would be annoyed as fukk if 100 people a day wanted a 5 minute convo from me. I read stories about people approaching celebs while they pissing and shyt. Cmon nikka :heh:

I wouldn't be mean to kids though. That's fukked up.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I met Paul Mooney in Harlem.

He was cool, even through he couldn't catch a taxi. :skip:

I guess that taxi don't pick up black people in New York is true.

That shyt is very true

Last edited by a moderator:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
told this many times in this forum but I was in a party crew with kirko bangz

and I chopped it up in spanish with Faizon Love (he is a afro-cuban) at the airport

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I think we over analyze this shyt. Think of how you would feel if you just went to Target to grab some hot dog buns, you aint even shower that day because you feeling lazy and shyt, you just planning to get in & get out......................and the whole store immediately circles in on you wanting autographs :damn:

I'm an introvert. I'm easy to talk to, I'm good peoples but, somedays I dont want to be fukking bothered. If I was famous, I would be annoyed as fukk if 100 people a day wanted a 5 minute convo from me. I read stories about people approaching celebs while they pissing and shyt. Cmon nikka :heh:

I wouldn't be mean to kids though. That's fukked up.

Just the other day I was thinking about this to myself if I were famous.

You're right, they are humans too, cant imagine something as small as going to the mall, movies, restaurant and having people constantly ask for hugs and pictures.

It's great that those celebrities even go through it all peacefully, personally being grown now I would just say what up, I can imagine they have a life too.

But if they just straight up all the time rude then the hell with them lol.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MET JOE DUMARS AND HE SIGNED MY PISTONS HAT AND GAVE ME SOME POINTERS ON MY JUMPSHOT. JOE WAS MY HERO BACK THEN. STILL MY FAVORITE PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

I MET DEBO AND TOMMY FROM MARTIN TOO. TINY LISTER IS fukkIN HILARIOUS. TOMMY DIDN'T DO MUCH TALKING THOUGH.

GRANT HILL WAS AN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHOLE. I SAW HIM AT GAME WORKS AT GREAT LAKES CROSSING. THIS KID ASKED HIM FOR AN AUTOGRAPH AND HE WAS LIKE "I'M PLAYING A GAME".

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, sometimes I heard some male celebrities dont take pictures with women in certain places. I heard this cause some of these girls go on the internet starting rumors they slept, etc

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Dr. Phil

Ok, naw that ain't true, i mean i ain't never met him and just felt like throwing his bald-headed ass under the bus because i've noticed of late especially on his older shows his propensity of being a man hater despite how bad the behavior of the woman he is pitted against. :pacspit: