Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

shut yo non a list kick'n it ass up fool.
you would have been on some groupie shyt.

just like my bm was when air jordan showed up and took off his motorcycle helmet.

on some bytch shyt,...like oh my gawd,..you ain't never lie, shyt

just like a bytch....

nikkaz ain't gotta lie to you, fool.

art barr

nikka my neighbor is jesse jackson jr, goofie!![jesse and his dad some money hungry rude ho ass nikkaz!!]
plus the inventor of the nasdaq ticker stay on my block, too.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
ive danced for tons of celebs at magic city. most of them were athletes but i dont watch sports so i dont know who half the dudes were. i will say the 76ers have some freakin weirdos :merchant: and there is a falcons player whos name starts with a j who was strange as fukk..

as far as a$$holes..chris rock is really rude. yo gotti, slim thug, mike epps, thats all i can think of. a few girls told me gucci mane is a huge a$$hole if he doesnt think ur cute.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Met Cedric the Entertainer...REAL COOL DUDE..chopped it up and chilled

Met Bennie Segal...nikka looked high as shyt...this nikka was on the same plane coming back from philly I was on..thought to myself..broke nikka..lol

Met Kenny Smith..a$$hole..blew me off smh

Met Nelly...cool dude

Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..

:jawalrus:......

did yall smash something that night?

Daps
Reppin
L.A
According to my friend Don Cheadle is real cool/friendly/nice.

Same goes for apl.de.ap from the Black Eyed Peas, Talib Kweli, and Spliff Star. All of them had no problems giving dap.

Our other friend's company did Rodney Jerkins' (Darkchild) website and he would talk with him every now-and-then, said he was very cool and humble.

Probabably the most awkward story though: my cousin's ex's friend used to work at some hotel in SoCal and said Lauryn Hill came there with her kid. They were at the pool area one day and she's yelling at her kid in the swimming pool. Then his friend and one or some of his co-workers see her kid floating in the pool like :deadrose:. One of the other employees jump in the pool, pulls the kid out and proceeded with cpr. The kid comes to and Lauryn Hill is just standing over them watching the whole time like :beli:. After a few second she looks at her kid and yells "I told your ass not to go swimming in that pool!" This was during her "crazy" years.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I told the story in another thread but I met robert downey jr here in birmingham while he was filming due date and he was cool as hell talked to him about 15 minutes or so. Acts just like tony stark, he was trippin and jokin around because this lady called him tom hanks. Cool as hell...

Also got to chop it up with curren$y after a show in atlanta, cool and goofy guy, loves subpar snow bunnies. I was disappointed in that shyt.

Met michael jordan when he played baseball here a few times, he was nice got some signatures but I was too young to really be anything other than awestruck all I remember was him sayin nice shoes and stay focused and shyt like that.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

nikka she was trying to get high with you. :aicmon:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..

i met mike tyson in la a couple years back. nikka went outta his way to dap me up. i didnt even see him until he was already walkin up to me. he was on the phone about 20 feet away from me. i noticed there was a person in that vicinity walking towards me but i never really looked up til he got like 5 ft away from me. he was on the phone n shyt...walked straight up to me, said wassup n dapped me up, then walked outside.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have met a gang of celebs. I won't bother to say all the celebs I've met bcuz nyggaz would think I'm lyin thru my teeth. And that's cool..I've met hella celebs in LA thru my homeboy who Is a production assistant/film editor. So that nygga be havin crazy hollywood/LA plug. After a while its not a big deal to see a celeb. Especially if ur in LA... but I can tel u who's a cool cat and that is, rampage jackson. 2yrs ago I had a table inside drais nightclub in vegas, he had a table next to mine. We chopped it up and bullshhyted and was pickin bytches up flippin em the whole 9, actin dumb in that byytch. That nygga even wore that big azz dog chain on in the club walkin around with his shirt off (no ocean) wilin out swingin a lite saver return of the jedi wand.lol. shyyt was hilarious. He's a cool nygga tho
:pachaha:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Jevon Kearse and Ndamukong Suh were both cool as hell. Met Kearse in a club in Nashville, Suh in downtown Portland one night while on vacation. The female friend we brought to the club with us actually left with Kearse that night. It's all good though, she wasn't nobody to us, we were trying to get on some other females. Suh was really nice and polite, but kept a mean mug the whole time (about 5 to 10 mins) we talked to him. He's a lot smaller in real life than he looks on TV. He wasn't much bigger than me, and I'm 6'5" and around 250.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

Gay ass nikka she was tryna fukk :scusthov:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Saw Roland Martin from CNN when he came to an black expo my hometown was having....as a journalism major myself i made the attempt to talk to see how it was for blacks in the industry especially at CNN which is my dream job.....I go to talk to this fukkboy and he hits me with :mjpls::birdman:.....then he proceeds to say ill give you advice if you by my book...i immediately hit that fool with the :rudy::childplease: and bounced....

Ever since then, :pacspit: when i see that fool on tv

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
a$$holes can spot a$$holes...cham always been like that...shyt on lil kids..feel guilty then try n throw shows at skaterinks..wonderin why nobody show up

y when paul left...the group..he made it seem like it was all good....so he tried to replace paul with another tx underground fan favorite... lil ken(famous)...

that shyt didnt do to well...

Cham tried to replace Paul with Lil Ken?

When?