Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I met R Kelly and Master P, when they played for the Atlantic city seagulls basket ball team. they were both cool. one night like 50 no limits were there mad deep more then half never had there album released

:leon:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
If I ever see :mjpls: I'm gonna ask to take a pic with him to see if he'll say "Aww hell nah, I aint taking no photo with no nikkas!":troll:

whohB.jpg

bobcats vs rockets a couple yrs ago...

had 3 potnas said they was gone see if cham story was true....i stayed outside of the suite..kuz i had warrants n shyt

they had shirts with tha pic made...ran into his suite....all u can hear was that nikka laughin hard:laff:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

best story so far dam :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I met bill Clinton and he was a prick

I met drake when he was just Aubrey graham was in a night school class I had way back in like 03, was a prick

Net Dietrick haddon, Marvin sapp,
William Murphy, Eddie long they were cool and down to earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Swayze

nah trick nahhh
Daps
You all are talking about rappers and such but I'm gonna switch things up... I've never met her but I'm convinced that Julie Andrews(from The Sound of Music) is the biggest c*nt known to man.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

beliedat playboi :birdman:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I guess he didn't like the cut of Cham's jib :manny:

a$$holes can spot a$$holes...cham always been like that...shyt on lil kids..feel guilty then try n throw shows at skaterinks..wonderin why nobody show up

y when paul left...the group..he made it seem like it was all good....so he tried to replace paul with another tx underground fan favorite... lil ken(famous)...

that shyt didnt do to well...

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Met dez bryant in club Prive in dallas last year

nikka was cool as hell, solo. I think he thought we actually met before though the way I said wassup. He gave me the "Damn Im supposed to know this nikka but I dont remember where I know this nikka from" look. Im 6'4 so he probably thought I played a sport wit em back in the day or somethin

Corey Brewer got me in the club for free when he used to stay out here, cool nikka