Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Met Bennie Segal...nikka looked high as shyt...this nikka was on the same plane coming back from philly I was on..thought to myself..broke nikka..lol

Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..

:laugh:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I met bill Clinton and he was a prick

I met drake when he was just Aubrey graham was in a night school class I had way back in like 03, was a prick

Net Dietrick haddon, Marvin sapp,
William Murphy, Eddie long they were cool and down to earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

your gonna have to explain this breh... i find it extremely hard to believe bill clinton was chillin in the cut and you had enough interaction to determine he was a prick...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I dont know how true this story is but this snow bunny from my job went to vegas last week and at Pure; allen iverson's boy was letting chicks into his vip joint and AI asked if he could eat her ass out:scusthov: Basically ruined my whole image of that nikka. I thought the point in letting chicks in your booth is to get them to give you head or something.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice-T is cool. And Coco's ass is really that phat in person.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

i just pictured birdman staring at the worker like :birdman: with one of these:

220px-Baby_eating_baby_food.jpg

:dead:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.
:what: da hell kinda bizarre shyt is this?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I was in LA visiting mah best friend who works at Dreamworks SKG and he was showin me around. Guillermo del toro was dere apparently for some project he's workin on wit dem n he was choppin it up wit some of da cats who work in mah friend's department. Dood is actually funny as hell. Homie was clownin n jokin bout himself bein overweight n shyt. :laugh:

Cool ass dood. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

Lmao!!!!!!...best shyt i've read here so far:ehh:
i've met everybody you could name damn near..
smoked my best weed with Dave navarro...
the most hoe ass nikka i've met in person was Dr Dre....
all I could think was i wish suge walked up in this bytch:stopitslime:

a0yqua.jpg

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Lmao!!!!!!...best shyt i've read here so far:ehh:
i've met everybody you could name damn near..
smoked my best weed with Dave navarro...
the most hoe ass nikka i've met in person was Dr Dre....
all I could think was i wish suge walked up in this bytch:stopitslime:

a0yqua.jpg

Splain dis. what happened?

Also, I met Malik Yoba. nikka was on some "Imma superstar after my 5-season show was cancelled so leave me alone....nikka" type of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Splain dis. what happened?

Also, I met Malik Yoba. nikka was on some "Imma superstar after my 5-season show was cancelled so leave me alone....nikka" type of shyt.

met him at this industry function out in hollywood..
dude is hands down one of my favorite producers along side
trent reznor,Quincy jones etc....so I aint hating.
Seal is there who I gave props to for the first 3 albums
that i fukk with....nikka tall as fukk.
so i'm nursing a drink when i see Dre....
I'm like man i'm a life long fan of your sound.
Dre: keep spending that money:ehh:
I wanted to stab that form fitted shirt wearing fakkit.:stopitslime:
Love his music but fukk that coward...
a0yqua.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I heard Michael Jordan is the biggest a$$hole in person from the stories some people tell:heh::deadrose:

not true,....

when i was growing up.
my bestfriend always wanted to meet and know michael jordan.

i was the only guy who believed this could happen.

fastforward all the way to 2oo4.
my bestfriend threw parties and rode motorcycles.

his motorcycle riding buddy and bartender at his first party was michael jordan.
mike made me a martini, and was cool as fukk!

art barr

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think all the actors and actresses i've met acted exactly like how they publicly appear. but in reality, i've never had any actor talk bad to me or treat me badly. the only one who annoyed me was anthony mackie because you could tell he was really over feeling himself when i worked on abraham lincoln: vampire hunter. just the way he spoke and carried himself was on a really arrogant vibe. i felt it was annoying because i actually enjoy his acting and the films he's worked on. and then i meet him and he's acting like he's the best at everything and like everything he has to say is fukking hilarious. that was probably the most disappointing encounter. i can even say my encounters with curtis "50 cent" jackson went a whole lot better than mackie...

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced