Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Vanessa Williams

Aubrey Plaza acts like a child, lil anti social biatch.

the coolest and most sincere celebs i ever dealt with were Anthony Michael Hall and Dom Kennedy.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
chamillionaire talks all that shyt bout mike...but that bytch ass nikka the sameway this is be4 the universal deal..

me n lew hawk one of the olllllllllllllllllllld swishahouse members.
paulwalllewhawk-01.jpg
..useta hitlicks...n do everything together..he had jus got out...we on the seawall durin some shyt.

they all came by themselves...we choppin it up...n some fans spotted lew n paul..so they took pictures...n shyt

here come rasaq...cat n koopa..koop on some joe clark shyt like wha lew n paul was doin was wrong...called that nikka by his government name.. LEWIS...GET OVER HERE NOW...lew was like fukk u lizard...we showin love..

the fans see koop...the nikka hit em with the nah....not today.....nah..nah...he steady callin lew name..lew still shinin n grindin laughin with fans showin love...whole time lew was signin autographs...

koop was mad kuz this was right around the time thugga took them nikkas apart..only person slim didnt shyt on...was lew..kuz he know lew would beat his bytch ass..lol

50/50 ended up whuppin sir daily...after the battle...

cham was mad a shyt..so he took it out on everybody...fans n all..this is when he changed the whole group up..makin em look like they g's n shyt
p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I met Dipset at the airport one time and give them a nod. fukking jim jones and juelz rolled their eyes but the gawd killacam gave me some dap and said my sneakers were cool. Had one some red and blue airmax95s

f'real?

Me and my bro were on our way to go drop off some beats to dukedagod and as we were rollin up Jim Jones was just out chillin out front waiting for his car and talkin to some other dude.
So we just walked up to him and told him that we had a meeting with duke and he just started talkin to us all cool like. Just seeing whats happening and said that he hopes that the tracks were good and we can do some work.
thought dude was down to earth and quite approachable.
Then his maserati rolled up and he dipped lol.

Another time, we met crab man(from my name is earl) at like 2am at the mc donalds in time square and again just started talkin like we've been friends forever. and this was a few years ago when the show was at its most popular.

started talking about how hot jaime pressly was and he just went off haha

dude is a funny cat, he was also talkin about being in a band and workin on some music and we should stop by sometime...

didn't end up going but he was mad cool

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Met Erykah badu and although she wasnt really an a$$hole, she wouldnt take a picture with me and that irked me.

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
OUTKAST were some straight up a$$holes. On some bytchass "we will only meet 5 people" haha 8 were there who did volunteer work for the show. The volunteers were from the college radio station and my cohost and I were assured to meet them since we had one of the hiphop shows. We were like "nahhh we're good" :stopitslime: Them other people were pressed to meet em and I had trees that needed to be smoked.
Slim Cutta Calhoun, yall remember dude? Real good brother, chopped it up with the volunteers during the show.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Most celebs are cool.

This nikka Michael Jordan is a complete character tho :laff: , sounds like my type of guy. Peep this story out by a rapper who recently made a whole EP dedicated to MJ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Fg0WH6ypc&feature=player_detailpage#t=225s]Curt@!n$ Previews "23" EP ft. Schoolboy Q - The Mixdown - YouTube[/ame]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
OUTKAST were some straight up a$$holes. On some bytchass "we will only meet 5 people" haha 8 were there who did volunteer work for the show. The volunteers were from the college radio station and my cohost and I were assured to meet them since we had one of the hiphop shows. We were like "nahhh we're good" :stopitslime: Them other people were pressed to meet em and I had trees that needed to be smoked.
Slim Cutta Calhoun, yall remember dude? Real good brother, chopped it up with the volunteers during the show.

my oldest daughter useta goto a arts school with 7...at pegasus in dallas i spoke bumped in to dre all the time...n he was cool...

big a damn fool tho....he came on cullen to the screw shop once...with jbo, tmo slimm n killer mike....right be4 screw died...them nikkas smoked a whole acre of reggie...and po'd up 40veins like it wasnt shyt...

then screw died..next thing i kno got stankonia..n let it play all the way thru...they did a lil interlude for screw thought it was playa..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met Cedric the Entertainer...REAL COOL DUDE..chopped it up and chilled

Met Bennie Segal...nikka looked high as shyt...this nikka was on the same plane coming back from philly I was on..thought to myself..broke nikka..lol

Met Kenny Smith..a$$hole..blew me off smh

Met Nelly...cool dude

Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

Daps
I worked at a hotel so i had some good experiences..... I had a co worker call me up at 2am in the morning talking about she just delivered some soup to Birdmans room. :birdman:Im like ok.. was he coo?! She said he never spoke to me. He whispered in this dudes ear and the dude was speaking for him on some thank you shyt! She said another dude was going in his pockets to give her a tip for him when the nikka on the couch next to Birdman started spoon feeding him soup! :merchant: :dwillhuh: She said that nikka wiped his mouth and everything!!!! She said she took that $$ and got the fukk up through! The next day i heard the housekeepers talking about somebody in that same room took a shyt in the tub.

:ohhh: