Celebs you've met who are a55holes in real life despite their positive public facade

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
met him at this industry function out in hollywood..
dude is hands down one of my favorite producers along side
trent reznor,Quincy jones etc....so I aint hating.
Seal is there who I gave props to for the first 3 albums
that i fukk with....nikka tall as fukk.
so i'm nursing a drink when i see Dre....
I'm like man i'm a life long fan of your sound.
Dre: keep spending that money:ehh:
I wanted to stab that form fitted shirt wearing fakkit.:stopitslime:
Love his music but fukk that coward...

This might be the first time I seen you post without the Morris Day video. :ohhh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
3rd hand story
A girl me and my brother know named Mika was hanging out with Akon one day after he performed in St. Thomas.
She went back to his hotel room with him :usure:
Mika calls up my brother: I'm in Akon's hotel and he won't let me leave :merchant:

My brother: :leon: :manny:
Don't know what happened after that

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Slim thug is an a$$hole met him in florida. Said wassup to T- Pain and got ignored he str8 :wow:
Jeezy and Yo Gotti real cool ass nikkas. Jeezy went out his way and dapped me up and as he he turned around he kinda tripped over my foot. Man he caught himself but them cte nikkas thought i tripped him :wtf: they were READY to put in work but jeezy gave them the naw its all good look. :whew: i would have been :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
3rd hand story
A girl me and my brother know named Mika was hanging out with Akon one day after he performed in St. Thomas.
She went back to his hotel room with him :usure:
Mika calls up my brother: I'm in Akon's hotel and he won't let me leave :merchant:

My brother: :leon: :manny:
Don't know what happened after that

She was like:

"I'm locked up! He won't let me out.......he won't let me out" :sadbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i met amanda bynes in real life.

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

she asked me if i knew where she could get some weed. :snoop:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

:laff:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ

i ask her if she was amanda bynes. i told her i grew up watching all that. :krs:

:what: i was like just cause im black doesn't mean i know where you can get weed. i told her she was square. she asked me what that means. i just shook my head and bounced

Amanda Bynes -- Serious Mental Issues | TMZ.com

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Thread reminds me of when Ed Lover came to my HS, dude is a nice guy, he spoke in the auditum in my school, TBH I forgot when he said as this was a few years ago.

But if I would have known that he was at that Nas concert when Pac died back then I would have been like :gladbron:, would have loved to have asked him about how Nas felt when it first happened and his opinion of Pac's murder.

Here is a video of it the concert I'm talking about....

The dude that's speaking is Ed Lover.

i wouldnt say he was an a$$hole but in the early 90s when i was a kid i met biggie on 125th in harlem he was chillen in his whip with the door open my moms noticed him and told me and my lil bro so we went to get an autograph my lil bro got on his car door and started jumping on it biggie was like :birdman: lil man what you doin? get off my car,and some other shyt my mom was like :usure: she was tight :russ: but looking back i cant blame em :manny:

Did he tell you to stay fly when you're bummy and keep your pajamas armani?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Amanda Bynes loves black men and weed.

This post should have started "i fvcked amanda bynes in real life."

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
the only celeb i ever met was shawty lo.he was downtown at this hotel in 2007.first i saw this super bad bytch i was like dam this this short ass nikka cum out the room with no shoes on.he was icy as hell so i said dam u just around here by yourself like this then this big ass body guard come out of nowhere like naw thats a 100 thousand around his neck:leon:i was so much of a gucci fan i asked him where gucci at lol he looked at me like:birdman:and said he in ATL.he was:umad:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
tuesday-dar-35.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met Cedric the Entertainer...REAL COOL DUDE..chopped it up and chilled

Met Bennie Segal...nikka looked high as shyt...this nikka was on the same plane coming back from philly I was on..thought to myself..broke nikka..lol

Met Kenny Smith..a$$hole..blew me off smh

Met Nelly...cool dude

Met Mike Tyson....I was in Vegas..this nikka was in the club and came and sat in our VIP..this nikka had a entourage..first i was like who the fukk in our booth..OH shyt IS IRON MIKE..lol....his homie or assistant or whoever..was like " yo let me talk to yall...Yall look like somebody..yall all fly and shyt...now look out in the crowd...see all these bytches looking at yall....yall look like some a listers...now get these C -listers out your booth...we looked at the chicks we came with...kicked them bytches out and started to go in on better chicks.....best advice i ever got..

did u fukk any of them or get head?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I do interviews so I have met alot of rappers

Fat joe was mad cool I was in the studio with him
Styles P was ight he let me hit his weed but when I gave him a beat cd he seemed like he didnt want it but he grabbed it anyway
Busta rhymes was hilarious and mad cool
Only people that were dikks was Dj drama gave the worst interview ever and Alchemist was trollin me the whole interview

I was just with Gillie da kid the other day when I was leaving I said peace gill wahhhh