Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah I fukk with Nas heavy but you can’t worship these nikkas. I can only imagine the black out drinking/drug nights some of these dudes may have encountered. shyt I know I’ve had a few nights in my hard partying years.

The difference is you have sober minded snakes just plotting to get their hooks in these artists and extortion is the primary game. Wouldn’t surprise me if these dudes got caught out there.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His mother was dying of cancer during the recording of Stillmatic, he and Steve Stoute fell out, and him and Carmen, who had been engaged at the time, officially broke up after he found about her and Jay (and according to Carmen’s book he found out after he heard Jay’s Is That Yo Chick verse, which really adds insult to injury)

Of course he was depressed and angry. And he took it out on Jay, Mega, Nature, and Prodigy and pretty much anyone else who had thrown shots at him throughout the preceding years. There’s a reason why the Stillmatic era is the most “fiery” we’ve ever seen Nas. He was dealing with alot and decided to just air nikkas out. Dude was going to lynch a Jay-Z robot and set it on FIRE.

DEPRESSION MAKES nikkaS WRITE
ABOUT DRINKING THEIR OWN PISS AND SEMEN?

:devil:
:evil:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas Escobar : Tony. What up dunn :mjcry:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : What the fukk? :why:

Nas Escobar : My brother Jungle over there. :mjgrin:

[Nas points to a man standing in the distance]

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : What's that supposed to mean? :wtf:

Nas Escobar : Nothing. He's just there, that's all. :whoa:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : You sandbag me? I'll cut your fukking throat open. :demonic:

Nas Escobar : I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do. I want back in. Can I sit? :steviej:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : No, you can't sit. :beli:

Nas Escobar : It's complicated. I was working things out. :sadcam:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : I'm sure it gets complicated. When you're taking it up your faq ass. :heh:

Nas Escobar : I'm not a faq. I never was :francis:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : Excuse me? :gucci:

Nas Escobar : It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fukked with my head, but I'm over that now. I could probably get a letter from my doctor :ahh:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock? :duck:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : You sandbag me? I'll cut your fukking throat open. :demonic:

Nas Escobar : I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do. I want back in. Can I sit? :steviej:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : I'm sure it gets complicated. When you're taking it up your faq ass. :heh:

Nas Escobar : It was the medication I was on. For my blood pressure. It fukked with my head, but I'm over that now. I could probably get a letter from my doctor :ahh:

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr. : A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock? :duck:

Awful waste of a Saturday.. go outside and touch grass

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:dead: One of the GOAT scenes in the history of American television.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
shyt took like 3 mins about the same amount of time it takes Nas to drink his own piss #timeisillmatic:scust:

You forgot to add how long this gay scene was on your mind. Plus, the time it took you to google a scene about gay shyt... plus memorizing the lines of this gay scene to type it.

If you saying all that took you 3 minutes, you might wanna go outside son...