Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If you took one name out of the title, the energy of this thread would be drastically different :mjgrin:
images

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
You’ll recognize I omitted that particular….transgression of a lyric out for a reason. Ain’t no defending it. Hell Nas knew thats why they cut it out of Your Da Man

Even with that lyric, it says that Nas is being held at gunpoint while he's doing it. He's not willingly drinking his own fluids, he's doing it under duress. Then in the next line, he says he has to explain what he just said because of how fukked up it was and talks about what the business does to you. That whole verse is Nas being graphic and grotesque about what he's going through.

But like you said, when Nas made Stillmatic, he was in a bad place mentally. I almost feel like Stillmatic was part one of the story and God's Son was part two, and you could even fit The Lost Tapes in there to make it a trilogy. That was Nas being as raw and uncompromising as he's ever been, and that's what led to the mentality he had in his later albums.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even with that lyric, it says that Nas is being held at gunpoint while he's doing it. He's not willingly drinking his own fluids, he's doing it under duress. Then in the next line, he says he has to explain what he just said because of how fukked up it was and talks about what the business does to you. That whole verse is Nas being graphic and grotesque about what he's going through.

But like you said, when Nas made Stillmatic, he was in a bad place mentally. I almost feel like Stillmatic was part one of the story and God's Son was part two, and you could even fit The Lost Tapes in there to make it a trilogy. That was Nas being as raw and uncompromising as he's ever been, and that's what led to the mentality he had in his later albums.

:mjtf: HOW DID THEY OBTAIN NAS'
URINE AND SEMEN? :dame:

:devil:
:evil:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Have you totally ruled out that this shyt isn't all just slander? These nikkas do gay shyt behind the scenes to stay relevant. Talented obviously, but you don't stay at the top that long without giving it up. I don't care how tough they talk, this is the shyt that they do. Apart of growing up is realizing that alot of this shyt is and has always been weird. These nikkas fight over each other and they act like it's beef.
Facts we don’t know any of these celebrities. Look how much wives get cheated on by a DL man and they’re married :yeshrug:. You never truly know someone and especially none of these rappers. Always thought rap beef had a sense of:dame: to it acting all possessive and shyt

RasNas

Pro
Daps
Yeah I fukk with Nas heavy but you can’t worship these nikkas. I can only imagine the black out drinking/drug nights some of these dudes may have encountered. shyt I know I’ve had a few nights in my hard partying years.

The difference is you have sober minded snakes just plotting to get their hooks in these artists and extortion is the primary game. Wouldn’t surprise me if these dudes got caught out there.
Nahh can't blame that on being drunk or high. I never did no funny stuff when partying with the homies.

I don't know if this stuff is true or not. But I wouldn't be fully surprised. Even though I signed up on this site obviously as Nas fan as you can see. It's a lot of weird shyt going on behind close doors. Pimp C was one of the very few real ones in the industry.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nahh can't blame that on being drunk or high. I never did no funny stuff when partying with the homies.

I don't know if this stuff is true or not. But I wouldn't be fully surprised. Even though I signed up on this site obviously as Nas fan as you can see. It's a lot of weird shyt going on behind close doors. Pimp C was one of the very few real ones in the industry.
Bro I say the same thing but just imagine if you had ppl on payroll to get you out of the paint. I’m just saying, shyt actually scary when you dummy know who to trust. I can imagine most of these dudes got finessed after being slipped something

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grown men still worshipping rappers and not wanting to believe that they're not who they really portray and coming up with excuses :dead:

"In the end all will be revealed" including the truth about these celebrities we've worshipped our entire lives. These celebrities live a totally different life than what you see in front of the camera.

You don't become a celebrity without "getting down" in some sort of way....I know it's a tough pill to swallow especially with rappers and what they represent.

That NAS line is old and I'm surprised most of y'all never heard it.

It's more than likely some sort of ritual he performed behind the scenes rooted in satanism to stay relevant. .

Maybe a humiliation ritual like Da Baby wearing diapers in public to get on in the first place:

b4lAjcQ.jpg

vq0qVHu.png

Again, I know It's a tough pill to swallow so I understand some of you wanting to keep your heads in the sand.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I was gonna state the obvious, that Kgnuausze lost, but he can still make this a W, and I think it’s the perfect time, with Diddy already under fire, no shot that he will let it go trial. I think Puff will settle like he did with Cassie, Nas call a lawyer, you were still pretty young, and Puff def took advantage.