Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
You forgot to add how long this gay scene was on your mind. Plus, the time it took you to google a scene about gay shyt... plus memorizing the lines of this gay scene to type it.

If you saying all that took you 3 minutes, you might wanna go outside son...
The meta level you took it to is even furthering the gayness. Not sure if it was intentional.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
facts

" It drove me crazy, the day I drank my own urine, my own semen. With a nine to my brain."

:dahell:

Nas really said those lines!!! I don't even remember hearing this 20 years ago. What's going on out here? :patrice: Nas talking about fame went to his head that's why he was doing stuff like this. :ohhh:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Yeah, I'm aware this could happen, and I remember they talked about it happening to those teen actors on that "An Open Secret" documentary. But the thread title suggests they made the tape together and willingly, which I HIGHLY doubt.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot to add how long this gay scene was on your mind. Plus, the time it took you to google a scene about gay shyt... plus memorizing the lines of this gay scene to type it.

If you saying all that took you 3 minutes, you might wanna go outside son...

copy and paste is a thing fam but I went outside like you said and look what I saw this some romantic shyt right here :ohhh:
true-love.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Have you totally ruled out that this shyt isn't all just slander? These nikkas do gay shyt behind the scenes to stay relevant. Talented obviously, but you don't stay at the top that long without giving it up. I don't care how tough they talk, this is the shyt that they do. Apart of growing up is realizing that alot of this shyt is and has always been weird. These nikkas fight over each other and they act like it's beef.

tape is from 2011. dude went silent after that. Plus he mentioned eddie long before it was an actual thing?

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So anyone who ever was around puff or been to a party wit the nikka is gay right? Y’all nikkas might as well be in elementary school and start saying nikkas have cooties. Smh. Puff has partied with literally damn near every nikka in the rap game.

Last edited: