Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, not my nikka Nas, I don't wanna believe it, leave Nas outta all that gay shyt.

boymeetsworld.gif

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
“So Puff drove his new Range through Queensbridge projects, he let me drive it before ready to die hit “

Sound like he scooped that nikka up like a broad. You think Puff was plotting on that nikka in the passenger seat? Adjusting the mirror and shyt:dame:

I’m Jk :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Have you totally ruled out that this shyt isn't all just slander? These nikkas do gay shyt behind the scenes to stay relevant. Talented obviously, but you don't stay at the top that long without giving it up. I don't care how tough they talk, this is the shyt that they do. Apart of growing up is realizing that alot of this shyt is and has always been weird. These nikkas fight over each other and they act like it's beef.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you totally ruled out that this shyt isn't all just slander? These nikkas do gay shyt behind the scenes to stay relevant. Talented obviously, but you don't stay at the top that long without giving it up. I don't care how tough they talk, this is the shyt that they do. Apart of growing up is realizing that alot of this shyt is and has always been weird. These nikkas fight over each other and they act like it's beef.

facts

" It drove me crazy, the day I drank my own urine, my own semen. With a nine to my brain."