Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Naslost2.gif

:takedat:
:wtf:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That whole Stillmatic era was Nas talking about a lot of abstract, conceptual things. They had to cut the first couple bars out of that second verse, but even after that, he talks about flying away to Ghana, his skeleton swimming in eternal fire, and his children being born from the Exorcist.

I honestly think Nas was depressed when he was making this album and you can hear it in songs like this. God's Son was him starting to pull himself out of it, but he was also letting go of his rage and negativity towards the music business.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That whole Stillmatic era was Nas talking about a lot of abstract, conceptual things. They had to cut the first couple bars out of that second verse, but even after that, he talks about flying away to Ghana, his skeleton swimming in eternal fire, and his children being born from the Exorcist.

I honestly think Nas was depressed when he was making this album and you can hear it in songs like this. God's Son was him starting to pull himself out of it, but he was also letting go of his rage and negativity towards the music business.

His mother was dying of cancer during the recording of Stillmatic, he and Steve Stoute fell out, and him and Carmen, who had been engaged at the time, officially broke up after he found about her and Jay (and according to Carmen’s book he found out after he heard Jay’s Is That Yo Chick verse, which really adds insult to injury)

Of course he was depressed and angry. And he took it out on Jay, Mega, Nature, and Prodigy and pretty much anyone else who had thrown shots at him throughout the preceding years. There’s a reason why the Stillmatic era is the most “fiery” we’ve ever seen Nas. He was dealing with alot and decided to just air nikkas out. Dude was going to lynch a Jay-Z robot and set it on FIRE.