Celebrity Bodyguard Reveals Nas, P. Diddy, Stephen Hill & T.I. recorded a GAY sextape

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Maybe because I've worked in a prison where regular looking nikkas be doing gay shyt, nothing surprises me anymore.

Tho in this case none of the names mentioned make me think any of them were doing actual gay stuff. This new generation think running trains on women gay, so I guess in that sense it's gay.

They probably smutted some women.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
So you admit you get your gossip from women :ehh:

:mjlol:

Why do you care? Were you involved in these parties and sexcapades too? :dame:

There's YouTube videos critiquing Bey and Jay. There's people including Destiny's Child and Roc alumni who have complained about shyt. We know for a fact Bey mismanaged artists she signed.

Roc Nation is being run by a woman who along with her husband are informants that took down cartels. People been complaining for years about Jay grooming Beyonce and others.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why do you care? Were you involved in these parties and sexcapades too? :dame:

There's YouTube videos critiquing Bey and Jay. There's people including Destiny's Child and Roc alumni who have complained about shyt. We know for a fact Bey mismanaged artists she signed.

Roc Nation is being run by a woman who along with her husband are informants that took down cartels. People been complaining for years about Jay grooming Beyonce and others.
grooming beyonce.. lol texas groomed beyonce... she was ready when hov got her.. aint shyt he could've said that she had not heard already and she had her own money... plus her daddy was part of the Walter and scotty mustache mafia

images
7d91af6a8de3c836c9cb2cc95f5940d59f6098ba
images
86167_v9_bb.jpg
dennis-graham.jpg

Last edited:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
There was a picture of Nas in a confederate soldier hat with Iggy Azalia standing over him that was scrubbed completely off the Internet. It was in black and white to look like an old style picture too. I knew because I posted it on this site maybe 10 years ago during the Jay vs Nas Stan wars that was going on here at the time.

It was the most c00ning weirdo racist fetish looking shyt ever with Nas having the dead empty eyes like he had no soul. The photo is gone off the Internet but better believe he sat his ass there and took that photo like a c00n.

If anybody remembers that picture let me know.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
oh wait

iggy-azlea-caged-bralet.jpg

The crazy shyt is, this isn't even the picture from the photo/photoshoot. This is some after shyt and he felt so dope in the fit, he took other pics.
:dahell:

When you used to put Iggy and Nas in the Google image search, the picture would pop up multiple times. At least 15-20 instances, and this one sole one that wasn't scrubbed is all that was left after scrolling for a minute...
:scusthov:

Last edited: