CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
fukk a CDC. I still wash chicken. I don't run the water onto the meat bc, yes, water particles spray (also why I close the toilet before flushing). I make a bath with lemon juice. I also use rubber gloves to handle chicken bc I have long nails.

I cook 98% of our meals and we ain't never had no problems. I would like to maintain that winning streak.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
NEver washed chicken because I didn't know you were supposed to. But if you ever watch them prepare your food at the store,sometimes they touch it with their hands. As well as I'm sure they drop it on the floor and put it right back in the container. Its a dead animal already,but you need to wash it because you don't know how its been handled. I'm washing off peoples hand germs,and germs to where they probably didn't clean the containers and shyt they cut and store the chicken with.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Low key I've always found washing Chicken to be dumb.

The chicken isn't dirty and water just makes it feel soft.

I was dumbfounded when my brother was making chicken one time and washed that shyt. I'm like why and he said our mom told him to do it and I've never seen her do that shyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Low key I've always found washing Chicken to be dumb.

The chicken isn't dirty and water just makes it feel soft.

I was dumbfounded when my brother was making chicken one time and washed that shyt. I'm like why and he said our mom told him to do it and I've never seen her do that shyt.
You wash chicken to get the blood and shyt off that its been sitting in for weeks or however the fukk long its been in there.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You white people have exposed yourself

Anyone not cleaning anything they eat, especially meat in lime or vinegar prior to cleaning out the extra fat and giblets is a dirty sodomite.

Kitchen must just smell raw.

So you season straight out the pack or nah?
Do you even season, liars!
Even veggies get cleansed this is why I rarely eat in restaurants unless it’s an old tired black lady in the kitchen

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don’t want to hear anything about hygiene from white people or anyone cohabiting or dating white people

Talking about kitchen sinks you think I don’t know you wash your plates and leave them to dry without rinsing them off
Mmmhmmn

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Ever since I started brining my meat:dame: it’s juicier :dame: it’s moistier :dame: and I don’t waste time washing it

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I spray around my sink with this after seasoning my chicken in the sink

8988609-21.jpg

Germs from chicken is the .1% breh...still not safe.