CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Non-black people don't even wash their hands after taking a shyt.

I will continue to wash my chicken thank you
if we were fire proof we wouldn't take showers. we would light ourselves on fire and that would kill all the odors and germs. its more effective than warm water.
food has the luxury and needing extreme temps to be cooked anyway. People are just simple so the apply general hygiene logic to everything.
thats why during plagues back in the day they burned the dead bodies to prevent the spread rather than washing them with soap and water.
if you not concerned about the damage fire does, then its a superior alternative to soap and water.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually do but I know the facts about it. Shrimp are bottom feeders as well.

Clearly you don't.

You buy chicken with shyt and dirt on it? The only thing you need to worry about are bacteria and things you can't see nor can you "clean." Just cook it properly and that's it. People wash chicken in the sink and get salmonella all over the kitchen which defeats the purpose.

Why stay ignorant in the face of facts? It's like people who think a medium rare steak has blood in it. In the safe of smart phones there's no excuse for being dumb. A quick Google search will give you the answers.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
if we were fire proof we wouldn't take showers. we would light ourselves on fire and that would kill all the odors and germs. its more effective than warm water.
food has the luxury and needing extreme temps to be cooked anyway. People are just simple so the apply general hygiene logic to everything.
thats why during plagues back in the day they burned the dead bodies to prevent the spread rather than washing them with soap and water.
if you not concerned about the damage fire does, then its a superior alternative to soap and water.
Are you okay?