CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I was boiling chicken breasts in hot water with a little bit of oil and seasoning before putting it on the grill or stove so the meat is nice and tender and juicy.

:gucci:

i was rockin wit u regardin adobo, but fukk a neg, this particular post is grounds for an ass beating.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Heat does not kill all bacteria, studies show it kills up to 98% of living bacteria on raw meat.

You can google it, I’m too tired to do it right now.

I’d rather rely on vinegar, citric acid, plus heat rather than heat alone.

it doesn't work like that breh

any bacteria that can survive high temperatures isnt going to be killed by a combination of heat an vinegar/lime juice

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I aint trusting you Coli dudes worth a damn either.

Good chunk of yall don't clean with bleach, reuse bath towels for DAYS, don't wash your hair on a regular basis regardless of what you do with it, and let dishes stack up in the sink before washing them :camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Exactly

nikkas in here pump faking or never cleaned/washed shyt in their lives

If I wash dishes in the sink, I have a dish tray where i put them to dry if I don’t dry them immediately

If I’m washing food, I don’t do it in a dirty ass sink. And after I take the dishes out of the sink (rinsingthem before dishwasher or washing them in the other sink) I clean the fukking sink...

How in the fukk is nikkas washing food over CLEAN dishes and why the clean dishes still in the sink:gucci:
Repped. See what I'm saying? Bunch of unkempt nikkas on here :scust:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Next thing you know, a little pink in the middle of chicken really isn't that bad after all :mjharshreality:
It's not the color that kills the bacteria it's the temperature and how long it's been at that temp.

:yeshrug:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Next thing you know, a little pink in the middle of chicken really isn't that bad after all :mjharshreality:
15196_sil-friedchicken-raw-05

my chicken is always the spotlight at the potluck.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
it doesn't work like that breh

any bacteria that can survive high temperatures isnt going to be killed by a combination of heat an vinegar/lime juice

I feel you and like I said I’m not in a research type mood right now but we can revisit this in the am.