CDC: Don't wash your raw chicken!

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:deadrose:

I too can attest to this. A white friend imvited me to his parents' house since they were cooking on the grill and having some people over. Her father was putting the chicken breasts on the grill straight from the package.

Their side dish, corn straight from the can, not heated up, and no butter

:hhh:

:scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lies. You rinse chicken, veggies, fruits, etc in a clean sink always. No one does that.
Exactly

nikkas in here pump faking or never cleaned/washed shyt in their lives

If I wash dishes in the sink, I have a dish tray where i put them to dry if I don’t dry them immediately

If I’m washing food, I don’t do it in a dirty ass sink. And after I take the dishes out of the sink (rinsingthem before dishwasher or washing them in the other sink) I clean the fukking sink...

How in the fukk is nikkas washing food over CLEAN dishes and why the clean dishes still in the sink:gucci:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I only rinse my chicken if I’m preparing it ceviche style.

Daps
Whether you wash chicken or not....make sure to (thoroughly) wash your hands afterwards.

Coli Brehs! Y'all ever notice that cacs almost never wash their hands after pissing (and sometimes taking a shyt)? :francis::scust:

This is especially true for the over 50 crowd. See this at work ALL THE DAMN TIME....and they'll be the main ones tryna shake your hand.:picard::sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

nikkas in here pump faking or never cleaned/washed shyt in their lives

If I wash dishes in the sink, I have a dish tray where i put them to dry if I don’t dry them immediately

If I’m washing food, I don’t do it in a dirty ass sink. And after I take the dishes out of the sink (rinsingthem before dishwasher or washing them in the other sink) I clean the fukking sink...

How in the fukk is nikkas washing food over CLEAN dishes and why the clean dishes still in the sink:gucci:
I have a large sink with no separators, so I use a dish pan for my dishes. I have a drying rack on the side. When I prep food all dishes get washed, dishpan is placed on the floor, sink is cleaned and bleached, and then I clean the food.