St louis
fukk all of that cracka devil rhythm.
294qkh1.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I was telling white people on Twitter to buy some Adobo seasoning sprinkle some of that shyt on chicken and just thank me later.
:salute:
This stuff is magical on pork chops. I've used that poultry seasoning on pork chops for a while now and I've had people ask me what did you put on it, its so good. Stuff is simple but fire.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who tf thought they were cleaning germs off of anything by this? I always assumed ppl just rinsed it for the same reason they rinse everything else off, just to get the extra blood, fat specs and shyt off...

And wasn’t there a nikka that posted here that legit washed his meat (:dame:) with dish soap before cooking it???
All facts. You are just rinsing off. Clean it with vinegar or lemon juice.

Dish soap tho?!... I hope breh trolling

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Who tf thought they were cleaning germs off of anything by this? I always assumed ppl just rinsed it for the same reason they rinse everything else off, just to get the extra blood, fat specs and shyt off...

And wasn’t there a nikka that posted here that legit washed his meat (:dame:) with dish soap before cooking it???

That was @Barnett114 that said he washing his chicken and other meat with soap and bleach, then cooks it.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No point in washing chicken. Believe it or not, these chicken processing facilities are clean as fukk.

Daps
:childplease:

what's next?

"don't season your chicken it might spread flavor to your mouth"

:camby:

:deadrose:

This is a ploy by the Qraqers to wipe out the Asiatics.

Yo.

Deadass I thought that was an urban legend but for real there are white people that do not season their chicken out there!!
:mindblown:
I was telling white people on Twitter to buy some Adobo seasoning sprinkle some of that shyt on chicken and just thank me later.
:salute:

I've had white neighbors... Watch them rip the pack and dump it straight on the grill :skip:

I too can attest to this. A white friend imvited me to his parents' house since they were cooking on the grill and having some people over. Her father was putting the chicken breasts on the grill straight from the package.

Their side dish, corn straight from the can, not heated up, and no butter

:hhh: