CBS Big Brother 26 (July 17th ) thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This season TOO MANY people volunteer themselves to go on the block. This weeks HoH has been HoH for only 2 hours, and 3 people already volunteered. Wtf??
I think with the format of the game with three people going up it's an inevitability so you try to engender some good will and show that you trust your spot in the house by volunteering to go up.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Is Tucker on the spectrum or something? Dude has Jim Carrey mannerisms down to a T.

jR06yz.gif

I was cracking up at the looking for love in wrong places montage, but Leah being infatuated with Tucker is something else (it's a W for #funnygang I guess). Still waiting for someone to swoop in on MJ (ain't no way that lil 2 week showmance = something long term with Matt).

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Yesterday was the most consistent day of the feeds so far. There were so much game talk, game shakeups, and arguments throughout the whole day. It’s like the game and house splitting officially started yesterday.I still feel how I feel about Tucker. I’ll admit his stupidity made for one of the most chaotic day’s of the feeds in a while. But dude just comes off as an arrogant prick. And it’s like this dude has a cult online that thinks he can do no wrong (there’s people in the game who does that as well).

I saw through it by week 2. Like I said in other posts. Dude is what people assumed Matt was. Matt was naive, and somewhat arrogant. Tucker is super arrogant, loud, thinks he can do whatever he wants and no one should ever call him out on his bullshyt, vulgar, rude etc. But I guess people will keep giving him passes because he’s funny, and they have a crush on him, I guess. If it were anyone else the fandom would call him a horrible player (and possibly a horrible person).

Tucker used the veto on Angela…
MJ put on the block, but used her power and saved herself (Tucker saving Angela spooked her)

Tucker called out Quinn
Quinn’s game exposed, his power as well to the entire house
Tucker & Cedric argument
Brooklyn vs Kenny

There’s more but I think those are the biggest things that happened yesterday

Since MJ used her power. America has to vote a replacement nom. People are saying Quinn. But I think it’s mostly the undercover Tucker Mob pushing for that. I think people should vote for Joseph, or possibly even Cam. Cam is boring and not really a gamer like that.

But it also doesn’t sit right voting a brother minding his business in the game to be put up and possibly being voted out. So definitely, I say Joseph is the move. I really want it to be Kimo, but the fandom ain’t gonna vote him. That dude has a crush on Tucker, and will sacrifice his own game for him. Nikka is down bad horrendously. T'Kor sees him as her closest ally. But if he had to choose between her and Tucker. Much like Rubina, he's 100% choosing Tucker. I hope T'Kor distance's herself from that guy.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Production left out the part where Cedric respectfully told Tucker not to use it on Angela they don’t have the numbers, and Tucker replies “I don’t give a fukk, I’m still doing it”. Dude be trying to son Cedric, and Cedric be letting it slide. It’s Cedric’s HoH, he could renom whoever he wants at the end of the day. Production clearly using the edit to make Tucker look like some kind of hero. Dumb azz casuals are going to eat it up to.

I see it as this. You simply can’t call the HoH a dumbass, when you’re on the block, and used the veto on someone else on the block. Get out the competitors (Quinn) he says. Angela has won a HoH competition, and escapes eviction every week. Tucker himself has won an ai arena comp, a veto, and is a social threat. Wtf is he talking about?? If we’re talking getting out the competitors. Then he just did the dumbest thing a competitor such as himself could ever do in the game of BB. By not using the veto to save himself (basically Kenny’s plan). Nikka thinks he Marcellas or something?

Crazy thing is. These dumbasses probably won’t be voting him out if he loses ai arena tomorrow.

EDIT: Seen this on reddit “
People in this thread - “Quinn is so stupid why would he expose his power!!”

Tucker literally doesn’t use veto on himself while on the block

“Omg I love Tucker!!!”

“Justice for Tucker. Vote quinn”

Quinn is dumb, Tucker is dumber. Most of the bb fandom is probably the dumbest of them all.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hoping Tucker dumb ass goes tonight and sends anyone who love him (and act like they want to fukk him) into a great depression with him (lol). If he survives he will last no longer than two more weeks anyway. If Quinn survives I think he bounces back. People saying the show will be boring without Tucker. I disagree, I think the show will be fine without him. This isn’t like when Izzy went home last year and the show started to slowly go downhill from then on (Izzy leaving lowkey made Cerie want to leave as well). I think Tucker leaving will make some players reevaluate their position in the game. And change strategies.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
For Tucker’s (and his dikkriders) sake he better win ai arena, or he’s going to look like one of the worst bb players ever. Even if he wins ai arena. It’ll make him look even more like a threat. There’s also a 99% chance Quinn stays and uses his power this week anyway.

EDIT: Congratulations to Tucker. Your game lays in the fate of ai arena wins now, smh. I hope Quinn tells them he went apeshyt in the comp. Dude’s like Tucker have to be taken out sooner than later. He’s starting to feel himself too much, and needs to be humbled. I like the ai arena twist. But If it didn’t exist he’d be going home right now. Backdooring is practically dead.

If Tucker wins HoH I hope he’s ready for it to get snatched by Quinn.

EDIT: At least the quitter (Kenny) is going home finally :blessed:

And like someone on reddit said “These are the numbers Tucker was talking about?” Lol. Because wasn’t this all because he wanted to get out Quinn, and he thought they had the numbers, and Cedric told him they don’t. Well, it looks like Cedric was right. The crazy thing is Kenny vs Quinn resulted in Quinn staying. Kenny vs Tucker would’ve 100% resulted in Tucker getting evicted. That was the plan.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Angela again
Doesn’t really matter though because Quinn regardless of who won is using his power to make it his HoH. People saying the winner of this week’s HoH doesn’t get to play next week (Quinn gets to play supposedly). But something tells me everyone will get to play next week, and it’s an endurance comp (hopefully pressure cooker, or the wall).

People writing this week off already. I’ll go on a limb to say this week might surprise us, and be the most chaotic week so far.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Angela again
Doesn’t really matter though because Quinn regardless of who won is using his power to make it his HoH. People saying the winner of this week’s HoH doesn’t get to play next week (Quinn gets to play supposedly). But something tells me everyone will get to play next week, and it’s an endurance comp (hopefully pressure cooker, or the wall).

People writing this week off already. I’ll go on a limb to say this week might surprise us, and be the most chaotic week so far.
shyt. I wish they'd get to do their HOH cause I'm rooting for chaos.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who are the best players? What are the real alliances?
Chelsie, Brooklyn, and eventually I think Joseph will improve his current position and be the best guy player at least. Everyone this season are not so good players (most of the cast are recruits). But that also means the cast is pretty balanced this year skill wise (competitions has been more equitable this year to). No one is head, and shoulders above everyone else, but Chelsie, and Brooklyn are gamers. They came to win this whole thing.

Even though they’ve made some bad decisions here, and there. Their position hasn’t been effected. They’re loved, and trusted by most in the house (especially Chelsie), and nobody’s really on to them (their game, and how sneaky they can be). The real alliances are The Pentagon, and The Collective. But “real” alliance can kind of be used loosely between the two. Because there are some members who are in both. The Pentagon is the best alliance right now imo.

The Collective: Chelsie, Cedric, Cam, Quinn, T’Kor, Joseph, and Kimo
The Pentagon: Chelsie, Cedric, Cam, Brooklyn, and Quinn

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
For most of the game Joseoh was playing like when you're playing video games and you give your younger cousin a controller that's not plugged in. Pressing a bunch of buttons but nothing happening. Definitely seems to be changing now.